1.Buy it-make sure you have at least a 30 day return policy
2.Try it extensivley-dont abuse it
3.Return it if you dislike it.
4.Get hookers-again dont abuse them unless they like it
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by GuitarDomen
No return policy where I live.

That sucks
I guess keep trying forums try a fender forum im assuming they have one probly geared toward this fuse software your talking about even.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
It's just software that lets you tweek your amp settings more. I very seldom use it on my Gdec, but it can be fun to play with to experiment with pedals and effects before you go spend money on them once you get a better amp.
For the short while I had my Mustang, I only used it a little as I had the III so I could tweak settings on the amp.
It's more useful for the I and II, as they don't have the editing screen etc. Very easy to use and pretty deep editing. Some nice features too.
RIP Adam
Like others said, you can edit lots of variables to get the sound you're after.

Another overlooked pro-argument is that the community is growing and you can simply download settings for songs.
But what is most important to me is that you can save all your settings for a certain song to a file on disk. This way you can change the settings of certain songs of a complete different style in a matter of seconds without the need to remember the settings, write them down, ...
Just because I have some strong opinions doesn't mean I agree with everything I say.