Hi, this is my first post in a while but I was wondering...

I have lemon oil at home and use a lot to clean the fingerboard but If I use cleaner and prep before that will I still need to put some conditioner on after or does the lemon act as a type of cleaner and prep?

Thanks for your help (in advance)
The lemon oil pretty much does it all but I've found the cleaner, prep, and deep conditioner kit from Dunlop works a LOT better.
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro
I just used all 3 last week...hasn't ruined it so why not?
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant

You should be careful when using that stuff, a little goes a long way... Remember, it's wood, it can be damaged by moisture.
My Guitars
Squire Affinity Strat
Ibanez RG 350 DX
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Ibanez AEG20E
Tradition Guitars S2000F Pro
Quote by Most_Triumphant

I think he meant to say it hasnt ruined it yet
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Thanks for all your advice. I think I'll finish off my lemon oil and then just use the cleaner and prep + the conditioner. Thanks again.
How often should I do this?

I play about 10-15 hours a week and change strings every 2 weeks. Should I do it every time or ever month or two?
Quote by Mr Bombastic
How often should I do this?

I play about 10-15 hours a week and change strings every 2 weeks. Should I do it every time or ever month or two?

Like....every 6-12 months. Probably 12. Unless, of course, your guitar sits out in the middle of the desert sun, face up, all day every day...in which case THEN you should do it every 2 weeks.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst