Hey guys. I've got a quick question.

I've gotten the offer to buy a Ibanez 2388B (Rickenbacker clone) dirty cheap. The problem is that I have not found much info about these on the internet, except that there were several variations of the model. This one looks almost exactly (IMO) like a rick' 4003, and it seems to be in good condtion.

so, to make it short: Does anybody here have any experience with any of the Ibanez rickenbacker clones?

Pic of the bass:

Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Quote by User_Name336
that thing is beautiful! i've never seen it before, but damn!! how does it play/sound? i might look into buying one of these

Well, I haven't been able to play it yet, since the owner (my friends mom) has been away for over a month. I'm hoping to be able to try it out soon though!
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1449176

Another user had found one of these copies a little while back. Apparently, they're not bad at all.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
if its in ebay though seal the deal quick before john hall shuts down the ad. hes a nazi about people sellin rick copies. what a dick
Quote by Bass First
Rump, a P-bass delivers a rump in the sound such that, similar to the rump on an African American woman, it is the highlight of the tone.