Alright guys, I own an Ibanez RG370DX. I have the INF 3 and 4 humbuckers on it as well as the INF4 single. I was thinking of replacing the INF humbuckers with IBZ v1 and v2. What is your views on the V1&2? Is it worth it? I couldn't find many reviews on it ):

Thanks in advance!
In all honesty, I don't give a fuck about you or your band. So you can go ahead and play your little shows and try to be deep with your lyrics that are nothing more than a bunch of shitty random rhymes.
Not worth it. No own brand pickups are worth using as an upgrade.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Actually, the V series (like the V6) are supposed to be good pickups, but if you're going to upgrade you might as well make it a big upgrade and get some DiMarzios or some Duncans.
Where's Waldo?
I've heard the V1 and V2 are the only V series pickups that were actually pretty good, so I guess that's not a bad idea. Though I'd go for Duncans or Dimarzios if I were you.
Splawn Quickrod
Various Pedals
PRS Custom 22
Ibanez RG560
American Standard Strat
Quote by chadreed32
Actually, the V series (like the V6) are supposed to be good pickups, but if you're going to upgrade you might as well make it a big upgrade and get some DiMarzios or some Duncans.

Good for stock pups.

Not worth spending money to get hold of, though.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Duncans it is. Thanks mates.
In all honesty, I don't give a fuck about you or your band. So you can go ahead and play your little shows and try to be deep with your lyrics that are nothing more than a bunch of shitty random rhymes.