http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/tech/2011/08/31/wolf.technovation.evertune.cnn

I searched and really didn't see much discussion about it. Any thoughts? I think its really cool!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
You lazy asshole, couldn't even type a bit of information, just gave a link!

Edit:

I guess it's not bad, but I believe they mean only standart tuning, or even if it works good on step-down tunings, how would it work with drop tunings?

And no whammy.

Steve Vai is not impressed
Last edited by Zeletros at Sep 3, 2011,
Quote by Zeletros

Yet you couldn't be bothered to just click the link and find out?

Quote by Zeletros

Edit:

I guess it's not bad, but I believe they mean only standart tuning, or even if it works good on step-down tunings, how would it work with drop tunings?

And no whammy.

Steve Vai is not impressed

Your reading comprehension skills make me sad.

It works fine in drop tunings.

It's pretty interesting, except I don't know if it works on SG's. It seems to be for a different kind of setup. I tried checking the website for it.
Quote by blake1221
Your reading comprehension skills make me sad.

It works fine in drop tunings.

It's pretty interesting, except I don't know if it works on SG's. It seems to be for a different kind of setup. I tried checking the website for it.

I never realized you are supposed to read a video.
Quote by Zeletros

There's a website. If you're going to call someone a lazy asshole, it wouldn't kill you to do some extended research that only takes typing "evertune" into Google to find out more.
Quote by blake1221
There's a website. If you're going to call someone a lazy asshole, it wouldn't kill you to do some extended research that only takes typing "evertune" into Google to find out more.

There's a difference between "lazy" and "uninterested"
What if, say, it's the middle of the winter and it's cold? Will the strings just break because they can't loosen up?
That's actually pretty sweet, especially if you add this to a robot SG special.
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
So it works on the tension of string? I can see this being a pain to set up.
Quote by Zeletros

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Constant tension...

That's really clever. Glad I'm not a piano tuner right now. Stunning.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
It looks pretty cool but in all honesty, how hard is it to turn the tuners on your headstock a bit every now and again?

It can really put a drain on live shows, especially nights where your guitar just won't stay in tune.
lol people still play guitar? neat i guess

Sounds awesome, does it have any effect on bending?
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Travelstone
I have one and it's ****ing great! You can take the guitar and play, not even think about tune it !
this is my guitar:
http://youtu.be/h3i5vejdf4o

you **** **** ****
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Looks really ugly and its so, so expensive.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 26, 2014,
Nice necrobump, 8/10 nice troll. I was like oooh goody I can make my lo better then I realized it involved mutilating my guitar.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I saw a bloke on ebay trying to sell one.It was on a esp ltd 1000 les paul copy.Looked pretty cool.He wanted £700 which was well out my price range.