So I bought the 112 6505+ combo, and this thing is a beast. It's so brutal that I can't even think of turning it on in the apartment complex I live in without serious consequences. These things are so old looking and worn down I think if I turned the bass up I could rattle the foundation lol.

I'm looking for a decent pair of headphones to plug into the back. The only thing is, there's 2 plug holes (not sure what they're called) and when I used an adapter to plug in some ipod phones to one of the slots, it only played in one ear.

Is this usual? I really don't like it lol. Is there a remedy for this? Other than using 2 pairs of ear buds and plugging them each in, using one bud from each set.

I miss rocking out guys, so help would be greatly appreciated =(
It doesn't. You cannot under any circumstances plug headphones into the jack that you did. You'll blow up your amp. I'm honestly shocked it hasn't already blown up on you.....
Quote by mcamp1230
I didnt think a 6505+ had a headphone jack.

He said its the br00talz though, it must have headphones.
In actuality it dont though, you can use the volume knob though, I played a 50 watt tube halfstack in a small apartment for awhile and Im able to play my 100 watt no problem in my house even late at night.

Edit- Dont plug anymore headphones into the amp, you could wreck it.
I advise reading the instuction manual thouroughly till you understand everything about the amp including what the speaker outs are!!
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Last edited by slipknot_420 at Sep 3, 2011,
Quote by Corrosive
It's so brutal that I can't even think of turning it on in the apartment complex I live in without serious consequences. These things are so old looking and worn down I think if I turned the bass up I could rattle the foundation lol.

Maybe you should have spent the $599 you paid for the amp to move into a deluxe apt. in the sky
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean