Page 1 of 3
So imagine you had a space vessel built by an advanced alien species. You can travel to one place in the entire universe, and back. You can only do this once, and you cannot jump from the place you go to to another different place, you have to come back to earth.
You cannot take apart the ship and cannot refuel it. You don't know where the alien world is located and have no means of finding that out.

I for one would travel to Zeta Reticuli , a binary star system known to have several planets.

what about you?
I'd go to that diamond planet and mine the hell out of it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I would crash that shit straight into the moon

corey, I hope if you ever go in the ζ2 Reticuli system you never come back.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Last edited by Grimriffer at Sep 3, 2011,
I'd fly to that planet where Pokemon live.
Why are you looking at me like that?
ALderan, oh wait.....
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Near to that blackhole with the trillions of gallons of water...or one near the center of a galaxy.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
That Goldilocks planet they found a bit ago, kinda like Earth.

Because you know, if I visit a planet, I'd like to survive it as well.
Hoth
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
the gliese star system
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
If you go to a star/planetary system, can you visit all of those planets and satellites? Or are you only allowed to arrive within the confines of the system and return home?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
If you go to a star/planetary system, can you visit all of those planets and satellites? Or are you only allowed to arrive within the confines of the system and return home?

oh, right: You can use the space ship to explore the system, but not jump to a different one.

Quote by Megadethfan245
Uranus. Come on, someone was gonna say it eventually!

I'm surprised it took this long.
Wherever the space weed is.
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Quote by CoreysMonster
don't you mean

Both.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh, right: You can use the space ship to explore the system, but not jump to a different one.

In that case, I'd probably hit up somewhere like the Kepler-11 planetary system.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
either the very edge of the universe to see what comes after our universe or i'd travel to the middle of a black hole.
Quote by Insomnia69

"Thrusters are all ****ed up, gotta make a landing on Juniper... Hopefully the aliens got some good space weed..."
i would go to a galaxy far, far away and have a cup of tea and biscuits with darth vader before switching on the air conditioning and asking him if "its getting hot in here" and then he would say that since the air conditioning is on it is actually getting colder. then he would kill me for wastimg his time and then i would kill him for kill killing me and i would rebuild darth sideous's evil empire before going home and having a good wank over my day.
From mars to Sirius....

but i would really want to head over to Sirius to see if there is anything there.
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
Off the top of my head, i'd probably go with Neptune

My favorite planet. Seriously, look at.

So pretty.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I would definitely want to check out a black hole. Those are the craziest things in existence if you don't count some of the stuff under some very powerful microscopes. Actually, I think I have an irrational fear of traveling in space. Heh.
I would go to the edge of the universe. I want to know what the universe is expanding into.

If this spaceship could go wherever, infinitely far, I would travel to infinity. To the edge of it all.
Quote by axethrower13
I would go to the edge of the universe. I want to know what the universe is expanding into.

If this spaceship could go wherever, infinitely far, I would travel to infinity. To the edge of it all.

You might have a problem with that.

You know the surface of a balloon expands when you inflate it, but without actually having a beginning and end? I think that's kinda how it is with the universe's expansion.
Quote by LostLegion
I'd love to go to uranus

HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Black Hole kgo.
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Quote by LostLegion
I'd love to go to uranus

Smells a bit there though.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Question: why are so many people saying "black hole"? You guys DO know that you can't see a black hole and that the radiation and tidal forces would tear you apart long before you even reach the event horizon, right?
I'd head to the centre of the Milky Way Galaxy. If there's anywhere in our Galaxy there's likely to be life, it's there, statistically speaking, as it would have the highest concentration of stars and planets.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Question: why are so many people saying "black hole"? You guys DO know that you can't see a black hole and that the radiation and tidal forces would tear you apart long before you even reach the event horizon, right?

You expect the pit to care at all?

I wouldn't mind seeing a black hole, particularly if it was supermassive. That ship would take me far away from my memories and everyone who cares if I live or die. I would look at the starlight, and float through the Cydonia constellation.

Matt Bellamy.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by metaldud536
Illium to pick up Asari chicks

fool, Quarians are where it's at. Tali's got dem hips.
Quote by itamar101
i would go to a galaxy far, far away and have a cup of tea and biscuits with darth vader before switching on the air conditioning and asking him if "its getting hot in here" and then he would say that since the air conditioning is on it is actually getting colder. then he would kill me for wastimg his time and then i would kill him for kill killing me and i would rebuild darth sideous's evil empire before going home and having a good wank over my day.

Did you just get back from

Quote by Insomnia69

OT: The Gliese 581 system, and "planet d" which is one of the super-Earth planets pretty much known to be within or marginally around the habitable zone of a sun. Just see what it's like, and what other life forms might be there.

That or Reach. Reach would be cool.
Page 1 of 3