OK, I am looking for some software for my Uncle and this is what he emailed me, anyone know of anything like this?

I was on the "ultimate guitar" site the other night and they had an add or link to some software that you could load an existing song into, via and MP3 or something similar and it would give you the arrangement complete with the cords that were used.. I should have jumped on it right then because I haven't seen the offer since.. any idea where I could look for something like that? Hoping it would be in the same price range of the other software you suggested for slowing down the music.. think that was $50.00 +/-
There's no such software that can clearly scan audio files and then tell you what to play, guitar pro on the other hand, works greatly with midi and there are thousands of songs available for download.

I suggest guitar pro 5
I would say he is thinking of guitar pro probably, it cost like $50-$60 I think.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
I use Tux guitar for free
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I just checked out that tux guitar, pretty shit hot if you ask me i was a guitar pro person before, i like the fact on tux you can have the fretboard there to help you just incase. and its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Dingle87
I just checked out that tux guitar, pretty shit hot if you ask me i was a guitar pro person before, i like the fact on tux you can have the fretboard there to help you just incase. and its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not taking anything from Tux but GP also has that, and a keyboard.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.