So I made a thread about this some time ago, but this time i want to be a little more specific.

I JAMMED my left ring finger playing ball. ( i confused it with my right hand one which i broke)

so yeah, i did not break it.

The only problem i have with it, is its stiff, and doesn't close properly.

I know you're going to say "Go to a physical therapist" too small of a town, I'd have to make a drive for one.

There must be some kind of techniques to loosen it up, excercises, maybe like one of those squeeze balls?

Must be something.
Last edited by Halt at Sep 3, 2011,
Quote by rich1981
Soak it in cider

I broke it years ago dude. like when i was uhm. 14. I'm 20 right now, lol.

EDIT:I JAMMED it my senior year of high school playing some bball.
Last edited by Halt at Sep 3, 2011,
Unfortunately because the injury happened so long ago it may be impossible to fix. You should have seen a physio at the time to get it treated.

Don't let it handicap you. Ive seen guys play with missing arms, fingers and fingertips (iommi) and they are exceptional players. If one finger (the one you use the least as well) is a little stiff it shouldnt really hold you back.
Last edited by mrbabo91 at Sep 3, 2011,
It would be helpfull to know which finger it is. I have arthritis in my fingers so i develope new techniques to leave out useless fingers. Its about learning your frett board really well and yes sometimes even cheating by playing part chords or power chords or just two fingering it.
Anyway if your music is your passion it wont be a problem. Cheers
Quote by tuxs
It would be helpfull to know which finger it is. I have arthritis in my fingers so i develope new techniques to leave out useless fingers. Its about learning your frett board really well and yes sometimes even cheating by playing part chords or power chords or just two fingering it.
Anyway if your music is your passion it wont be a problem. Cheers

whoa, i left out the most important part. My left ring finger. I'll still play, but i would love so much for it to be more versatile.
Quote by Halt
I broke it years ago dude. like when i was uhm. 14. I'm 20 right now, lol.

EDIT:I JAMMED it my senior year of high school playing some bball.

Just a lil joke buddy... soak it inside her.... soak it in cider... sorry bout your finger tho.
Quote by rich1981
Just a lil joke buddy... soak it inside her.... soak it in cider... sorry bout your finger tho.

Hahah. I think I would have caught onto that in person :P. One of those things.

and yeah shit happens. I've jammed nearly all my fingers.