I need some beginner songs that I can learn as I'm not very good at soloing and I wanna play some songs with solos that are beginner friendly. I play mostly classic rock.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Fade to black by Metallica. Intro solo is easy.

But this is on the wrong forum.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
Yea I need an entire song though not just the intro solo I need an all around easy song. Sorry I figured since I'm trying to get better at Electric Guitar it would go here.
Dammit, I forgot Nirvana is a no no as it's way to easy =/. What is the thread called? Btw Hi Apethetic
For a full song, I'd say Hells Bells by AC/DC.
The solo isn't hard to learn and there's some good tabs on here that are pretty accurate.
Jackson DK-2 [2004 MIJ] (EMG 81/SA)
Jackson RR-3 [2007 MIJ] (EMG 81/60)
Ibanez RG370DX [2009] (EMG 81/60)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom [2004] (EMG 81/85)
Ltd/Esp M-17 7-String [2013] (EMG 81-7 set)
Bugera 333XL 120watt Tube Head, Crate BV412 Cab
oops didnt see you there thread starter.....my bad.....um......how about some weezer? I just went through all my music really fast and i realized the breakdown to solo ratio is heavily in favor in of the breakdowns.....so i am no help here
I haz gotten gud
See i can do my own solos they are all just Blues Scale solos though lol.
As cliche as it may be, learn Stairway. It's got a lot of different skills required - finger picking, ability to blend modes with pentatonic, among others.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
As cliche as it may be, learn Stairway. It's got a lot of different skills required - finger picking, ability to blend modes with pentatonic, among others.

No way in hell could I learn that, it's too had I've tried it.
Quote by Kilty Boxers
No way in hell could I learn that, it's too had I've tried it.

then what level of difficulty are you aiming for? Green Day/Nirvana is too easy, but Zep is too hard. Help us out a little here.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Green Day - Longview
Nickelback - Animals
The All-American Rejects - Swing, Swing
We The Kings - Skyway Avenue (The palm muting part is really the only slightly difficult part in it.)
Foo Fighters - Walk (Dave's part) I think this one is more down your street.
Quote by oneblackened
then what level of difficulty are you aiming for? Green Day/Nirvana is too easy, but Zep is too hard. Help us out a little here.

I'm looking for a solo that isn't really long like most AC/DC solos are way too long. I can pull off the Intro solo to One but that's it. BTW thank you for your patience, I'm aware it's like dealing with someone that has Ass burgers.
just off the top of my head

the unforgiven-metallica
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Um.....my chem has some shorter harder solos......try bayside the lead guitar is about the difculty you are looking for i thinks....
I haz gotten gud
Lateralus by Tool. Cool, very recognizable intro, great power riffs and a small solo in the middle. Should be perfect for a beginner.
PRS Tremonti Signature (charcoal burst)
Gibson Les Paul Studio Nitro (electric lime)
PRS SE One
---
EVH 5150 III 50w / 5150 III 212 cab
Blackstar HT-5
I've tried paranoid, but either I suck at the solo or the solo is wrong that's tabbed.

@3volved, it looks fairly easy. thank you.
Priestess- Lay Down
Reverend Horton Heat- Pride of san Jacinto
Poison- Talk Dirty to Me

All very easy including solo.
Try nothin else matters, ive been playing just under a year and pretty much got the solo in that!