10 18%
Ibanez AS103
23 40%
Epiphone Goth SG
41 72%
PRS Torero
12 21%
Voters: 57.
So my wife has gotten tired of my basement being full of guitars amps and other musical stuff. I own 28 guitars and at least five amps and twelve or so pedals. Not to mention a ton of cords. Hundreds of picks. After playing guitar for 26 years I have accumulated a bunch of stuff. I told her I would sell three guitars. So I am asking you to choose out of the eight I have selected. Please help.

American Fender Telecaster
Parker Maxx Fly
Fender Jaguar HH
BC Rich nj Bich
Gibson LP Studio
Ibanez AS103
Epiphone Goth SG
PRS Torero

Thanks in advance for any help
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster (Mexican)
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Music Man Axis Sport
Sell all the shit ones.

All of them.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Get rid of the:

Epiphone Goth SG (it is seriously outclassed)
Parker Maxx Fly (sell it to me for super cheap)

man, I don't know I can only decide on 2 and the 2nd one is more a joke. And I don't even own them and have to actually part with one of them. Good luck.
She got tired of your 28 guitars and you told her you would sell 3? Awesome.

I would honestly sell all you've pre-selected, except the telecaster, the les paul and the PRS.
"...I cried. Just for a second. Then I thought, 'I must rock.' "
- James Iha

Rock on y'all!

From what I am seeing, Gibson, Epiphone, Parker and PRS guitars are good candidates for selling guitars. In a nutshell, if you are unhappy with any of your guitars, sell them and buy the guitar you really want. Trust me, I sold my Ibanez to get my Fender at almost 3 quarters of the original price of what I'd pay to buy it new. For a new guitar, get yourself a top-notch Ibanez, ESP/LTD or Charvel guitar.
I didn't know your kitchen was in your basement

seriously though

which one do you not play?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

i would ditch these and keep the rest, if you sell 4 then you can sneak one you really one. it is like having an open position on the team. you can fill it in when you need.

Parker Maxx Fly
BC Rich nj Bich
Ibanez AS103
Epiphone Goth SG
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
you have 28? and you play all of them on a regular basis?I would be good with 5 BIG MAX.so sell 23 you use less, and buy me a new house.
Quote by n1ckn1ce
you have 28? and you play all of them on a regular basis?I would be good with 5 BIG MAX.so sell 23 you use less, and buy me a new house.

lol

yeah, if you can afford 28 guitars then buy a man cave
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by King of King V
Sell your wife, and buy a new guitar.

YES!

"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Quote by M_16A
YES!

^^^^^^^^^ lol.
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
what i would do is :

2 Floyd guitars (for E and Eb)
2 stop tail
mabye a vintage trem guitar in there, if not some crazy surf guitar
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
wow, people saying to get rid of the parker? they probably haven't even played one, parker is amazing.

i would have to say throw the b.c. rich in the trash, as well as the goth sg. and MAYBE the lp studio.

the lp studio is pretty much the same as the epiphone standard plus tops, so..... you aren't really getting a guitar worth the money you know?

idk, it honestly depends on which ones you would hate to lose the most.