pretty sure this goes in the awesome youtube vid threadd..
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Eh, I didn't think it was that great.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Someone give this man a cookie.
  • Beer
  • Friends
  • Producing and Recording
  • Sitcoms
  • Eastern Kentucky University
  • Dead Fret

My ambition is handicapped by laziness
From 3:18 to 3:40-ish it sounds very much like Dark Tranquillity. This dude is an amazing guitarist nevertheless.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
iv been off ultimate guitar for a long time, but i felt the need to come back and post this.
eh if you dont think it was that great then fine, but great or not, you can at least admit this guy knows how to play guitar. hes damn good.
he deserves two cookies.

look thru his other vids too. acid reign and beautiful are awesome too.

I just figured i should post this guy in a guitar forum so other guitarists could watch it, i know my friend and i thought it was awesome. this guy is really good, and its awesome to see someone so skilled at what they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GRgMMf-k4c&feature=related
this is awesome

i mean, hes got talent. hes about as good as tosin abasi, he may not be able to write as well as tosin, but playing ability, this guy has it down.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Sep 3, 2011,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
iv been off ultimate guitar for a long time, but i felt the need to come back and post this.
eh if you dont think it was that great then fine, but great or not, you can at least admit this guy knows how to play guitar. hes damn good.
he deserves two cookies.

I just figured i should post this guy in a guitar forum so other guitarists could watch it, i know my friend and i thought it was awesome. this guy is really good, and its awesome to see someone so skilled at what they do.

this is awesome

i mean, hes got talent. hes about as good as tosin abasi, he may not be able to write as well as tosin, but playing ability, this guy has it down.

The pit =/= a guitar forum
All I heard was poorly structured unoriginal wanking. He's a decent player though.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
All I heard was poorly structured unoriginal wanking. He's a decent player though.

Heaven forbid someone has different taste than you.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
he deserves two cookies.

this is awesome

This guy is great, but he hasn't got shit on Tosin. Fucking no-one does.
it isnt, you are 100% correct, nice spot there jenkins.
thats all you heard? did you have only one speaker turned on or something, or maybe its just my computer, becuase i thought i heard brilliance
Quote by Lateralus13
Heaven forbid someone has different taste than you.

What? So someone who doesn't like it isn't allowed to voice their opinion?
twas so so he missed a few notes.

Justin king is talent.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
He's OK.

The inefficiency of his left hand keeps putting me off.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
I enjoyed that.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ryan_nadon
Eh, I didn't think it was that great.

This.

Quote by TheBurningFish
He's OK.

The inefficiency of his left hand keeps putting me off.

And this.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
When it started I thought it was going to be shit but then it got somewhat enjoyable. Too much shred, too many pedal notes.

His picking technique is pretty horrible at 4:22, but technique isn't all that important if it comes out alright.
from a compositional point, it was pretty boring. not my thing, and fairly unoriginal. technically, fairly sloppy on the shred parts, and the shred licks were fairly simple to begin with. and that tone, just no. overall, i did not enjoy that. there are tons of people that are more interesting, more creative, more technically proficient, and with better tone than this guy. Shania Twain's song "That Don't Impress Me Much" perfectly sums up the way i felt about that video.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Am i the only one who got bored half way through?

And if his last name isn't actually Vivaldi he's incredibly arrogant as well.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
Am i the only one who got bored half way through?

And if his last name isn't actually Vivaldi he's incredibly arrogant as well.

i got bored half way through the first 10 seconds.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
he can play about a million times better than i ever will beable to, but i still didnt enjoy that.