I think it was Eddie Murphy, or Chris rock who said something like: if bullets were like 1;000,000 a pop, there would be like no murders. It'd be like 'i would blow your ****in head off if I could afford it'. That made so much sense to me, and it seems like if that were to take into effect that would do good. Anything you heard like that?
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
There would be a black market if they tried that, dawg.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
That's why i said it MADE sense to me. What I mean is 'its a good thought' that's all. I'm not serious.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Well realistically if they just stopped making bullets there'd be nothing to shoot from our guns. But then again, people will do it anyway
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I'll just give you the money, and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I just can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend: "Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut! I got the documentation right here...oh, wait it's at home...in the file...under "D", for "doughnut."
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
You said like way too much in that post.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by the_white_bunny
I bought a doughnut and they gave me a receipt for the doughnut. I don't need a receipt for the doughnut. I'll just give you the money, and you give me the doughnut, end of transaction. We don't need to bring ink and paper into this. I just can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a doughnut. Some skeptical friend: "Don't even act like I didn't get that doughnut! I got the documentation right here...oh, wait it's at home...in the file...under "D", for "doughnut."

now thats what I meant.
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Quote by ryan_nadon
You said like way too much in that post.

+1
Dare you to be my friend ........
please?
Quote by J-dog-Ibanez
+1

If you can read better than a 3rd grader that shouldn't be a problem
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
Quote by the_white_bunny

I bought a dildo and they gave me a receipt for the dildo. I don't need a receipt for the dildo. I'll just give you the money, and you give me the dildo, end of satisfaction. We don't need to bring sperm and condom into this. I just can't imagine a scenario where I would have to prove that I bought a dildo. Some horny friend: "Don't even act like I didn't get that dildo! I got the wear-and-tear marks right here...oh, wait it's at home...in the ass...under "D", for "diarrhea."
Quote by ETHANEVIL

Off topic, it took me forever to realize the guy in your sig wasn't me. I was trying to recall when i actually said that .
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
There was this guy who said we should imagine there was no religion, nothing to kill or die for etc. Then he got shot. Funny.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by bass-man9712
Off topic, it took me forever to realize the guy in your sig wasn't me. I was trying to recall when i actually said that .

I didn't even notice that
Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by stevebomb
If bullts were 100000 dollars a pop taxes would be crazy high
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by ETHANEVIL

If you have the education of a third grader you shouldn't be doing it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by bass-man9712
Well realistically if they just stopped making bullets there'd be nothing to shoot from our guns. But then again, people will do it anyway

Bullets aren't hard to make. Just because drugs are illegal doesn't mean people stop making and selling them.