Woman - I can get too tired but do it if my partner wants to
2 1%
Woman - If I am too tired, I don't bother
1 1%
Woman - N/A
3 2%
Voters: 149.
Page 1 of 2
Going against the cliche of women, I am occasionally too tired for doing the dirty.

How about the rest of the Pit, male or female?

EDIT: Was torn between making it multiple choice for the poll, but decided against it; pick whichever choice is most prevalent.

EDIT 2: And, since a few have inquired, N/A means Not Applicable; i.e. it doesn't / hasn't applied to yourself, i.e. you haven't had sex.

Glad to have cleared that up.
Last edited by fender_696 at Sep 3, 2011,
Depends on the degree of tiredness. I have often found myself quite clearly in the mood for it, but as soon as I lie down my muscles just say "**** you, you are't moving now til morning", and I won't bother half-arsing it just do end up disappointing both of us.
im a guy, and im quite often to lazy/tired for sex,i should prolly quit smoking and start eating healthy and exercises and stop playing wow
i never get too tired for sex because my vagina is always moist and wet
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Sep 3, 2011,
I'm tired.
So tired.
I'm tired of havvvvvving sex.
(so tired)
I'm spread,
So thin,
I don't know whoooooooo I am.
(who I am)

That's all.

I actually wouldn't know *foreveralone.jpg*
I sometimes feel like i'm too tired for it, but it's worth manning up and going for it I've found, as I'm very alert very quickly. Just don't expect anything too wild, but some nice gentle sex is very relaxing, as is the contentment of having pleased your girl.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Sep 3, 2011,
After you have sex hundreds, if not thousands, of times you sometimes just want to relax.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
I've been too tired to have sex sometimes yeah, my then gf was alright with it I guess.

I've also fallen asleep during sex, though I was really drunk, think she may have been a bit more annoyed about that though. Am I the only one?
No, but I've been too sore.

This one girl really likes it hard from behind, and I had bruises on each side of my pelvic region from her bony ass crashing into it. She wanted it again the next morning, and I said no way.
Quote by bulldozerbob
I've also fallen asleep during sex, though I was really drunk, think she may have been a bit more annoyed about that though. Am I the only one?
You are not alone brother.

I think I passed out instead of fell asleep, though.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by UraniYum
You are not alone brother.

I think I passed out instead of fell asleep, though.

Haha mine wasn't that bad, think I was slipping in and out of sleep and she pushed me off her. Romantic.
Nope, i'm always horny.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by VillainousLatin
Where's the option for "Never has sex"?

this...........
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
I've been too tired a few times, especially after doing shit outside during the summer. **** the Memphis heat
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']No, but I've been too sore.

This one girl really likes it hard from behind, and I had bruises on each side of my pelvic region from her bony ass crashing into it. She wanted it again the next morning, and I said no way.
Man I feel bad for you.
I don't think I've ever said "No, I'm too tired," but there have been times where I didn't want to because I was tired.

Wait, yeah, I have been too tired a couple times. I've been too tired to want to start anything, but I would keep going if she started it.
I never get tired for sex. I love the feeling of my breasts hopping up and down and the nice climatic feeling that rushes over me.

I also have a lovely vagina.

pinga
Hmm, no. Because you have to be in the right mood to have sex.. and even if you were sleepy but then got in the right mood, you aren't sleepy anymore.
I had an ex that would wake me up at 4 in the morning for a bang.

Got annoying after a while.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I dunno, we'll see when I get there.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
Quote by Alucard817

You lucky bastard. She did that, and you still let her go?

...Can i get her number, please?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Alucard817

+1

If I'm tired before going to sleep, I'm gettin' me some sex. But if she wakes me up for sex..she's probably gonna have to go without. Sex takes a back seat at such ungodly hours.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
I'm a girl and I am never too tired for it.

Now too lazy, that's another issue. I have never, uhm, orgasmed so sex isn't all that big a deal for me. Sometimes I'd rather play some scrabble than ****. I mean I like making the other person feel good but I'm just in it for all that lovey-dovey crap. I don't care so much for the sexy part.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by RaysGotThis
+1

If I'm tired before going to sleep, I'm gettin' me some sex. But if she wakes me up for sex..she's probably gonna have to go without. Sex takes a back seat at such ungodly hours.

And thanks for the heads, now I know not to do that. Although it sounds kinda sexy in theory to wake up in the middle of the night to some good lovin'.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko
And thanks for the heads, now I know not to do that. Although it sounds kinda sexy in theory to wake up in the middle of the night to some good lovin'.

I guess it depends on the dude, because I'm always down for it.
Quote by Kumanji
Actually, I can't recall ever being too tired to make lurve. If anything being sleepy and pleasantly achey is extremely sensual and makes it better...

Holy shit you're back! Does this mean we can start argueing politics and such again?! cause some other people not to be mentioned here just come off as angsty teens and have little credible background to their debate.

Anyways, on topic

What's with all the sex threads tonight?! And I don't think I've ever been too tired for sex, hell I'd even have sex when I was sick n feeling like shit.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by kikaykitko
I'm a girl and I am never too tired for it.

Now too lazy, that's another issue. I have never, uhm, orgasmed so sex isn't all that big a deal for me. Sometimes I'd rather play some scrabble than ****. I mean I like making the other person feel good but I'm just in it for all that lovey-dovey crap. I don't care so much for the sexy part.

Quote by JimmyBanks6
i never get too tired for sex because my vagina is always moist and wet

1000 views to each of you
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by vicarious46
Holy shit you're back! Does this mean we can start argueing politics and such again?! cause some other people not to be mentioned here just come off as angsty teens and have little credible background to their debate.

Anyways, on topic

What's with all the sex threads tonight?! And I don't think I've ever been too tired for sex, hell I'd even have sex when I was sick n feeling like shit.

I'm not sure if having sex with a sick person is all that hot. Unless they were into snotty, puke-y kind of sex.. =/

Quote by OliOsbourne
1000 views to each of you

Seriously, kids here are still amazed by women? Man, this place has not changed..
Quote by Jackal58
Last edited by kikaykitko at Sep 4, 2011,
Quote by kikaykitko
I have never, uhm, orgasmed so sex isn't all that big a deal for me.

You've got to get on that. I dated a girl a few years back who told me she'd never had an orgasm. I didn't believe her when she told me but I guess it was true. If it's not enjoyable then work with the guy to make it enjoyable. Some of us are oblivious sex-gods in our own worlds.

On topic: I get no sex.....ever. So if I ever got the chance for some lovin' there'd be no way in hell I'd be too tired.
Quote by sabbath1313
You've got to get on that. I dated a girl a few years back who told me she'd never had an orgasm. I didn't believe her when she told me but I guess it was true. If it's not enjoyable then work with the guy to make it enjoyable. Some of us are oblivious sex-gods in our own worlds.

On topic: I get no sex.....ever. So if I ever got the chance for some lovin' there'd be no way in hell I'd be too tired.

Yeah, I get that a lot. I'm too much of a worry-er to get an orgasm. I hear you have to be ultra relaxed to get one. Or be the owner of a hitachi. Either way it's hard for me bc my bf lives like, 700 miles away.
Quote by Jackal58
i can't beat off like a mo fo so i am guessing i won't ever get tired of the fish taco....

but seriously when i was in sexual relationships in the past i never though "damn i don't really want to ****"...unless i was stupid drunk and i couldn't get it in or it kept falling out...apparently i make judgments when i am drunk...or at least that's what my probation officer says
I've had a few times with my ex where I would literally be drifting in and out of sleep because I was so exhausted. She would notice though and thought it was funny/cute.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by KTFM
As an attractive young woman, I personally never tire of sex or any sexual activities/advances. I can't get enough of it. If only I could have more of it.

i can back her up on this...when i was in australia for a week....damn...
Page 1 of 2