My Fear Factory "Zero Signal" cover video. Swirled Ibanez 7, Bare Knuckle Aftermaths!

Made a cover video of my favorite FF song, Zero Signal! I was browsing an "epic Marshall tone" thread on harmony central and someone brought up Demanufacture. It reminded me of how great that CD is, so i decided to make tribute. I dialed in as close of a tone as i could on my Line 6 AX212 (awesome home practice amp, i'm telling you!) and gave it a shot on my Ibanez RG7620. Guitar has the Bare Knuckle Aftermaths in it, and it sounds SO FREAKING GREAT. The palm mutes actually cause the camera mic to compress a little bit, which causes a few little volume drops. whoops!
I aspire to make my picking as intense and precise as Dino's, so let me know if i did alright!
And yes, i skipped those intro low B chords because there is no rhythmic guide in between them at all. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmNCMki7i9U
Instrumental, progressive, fusion-y metal! If you're a fan of Animals As Leaders, Periphery, Cynic, Mastodon, or Wham, you'll like what you hear. Check us out at www.myspace.com/officialarc . thanks!
Thanks dude!
Instrumental, progressive, fusion-y metal! If you're a fan of Animals As Leaders, Periphery, Cynic, Mastodon, or Wham, you'll like what you hear. Check us out at www.myspace.com/officialarc . thanks!