(verse)
It is a new day. I made one more day. Will I see tomorrow? I gusted really I can not say. As life goes on everything change. Grow older grow stronger, but thing stile ant the same.
(Chores)
Day by day we say it same every day. But if you take a look around you will see the change. Little by little, New people new place. We don’t evening realized how thing have change.
(Verse 2)
The sun almost up, the night is almost over. It time start a new day. The pass I have. The thing I done will never come back I know that. I remember you, the thing we done, the time we had it was so much fun. Time had passed and now I am gone. I be lucky to see them aging.
Quote by PMR24
(verse)
It is a new day. I made one more day. Will I see tomorrow? I gusted really I can not say. As life goes on everything change. Grow older grow stronger, but thing stile ant the same.
(Chores)
Day by day we say it same every day. But if you take a look around you will see the change. Little by little, New people new place. We don’t evening realized how thing have change.
(Verse 2)
The sun almost up, the night is almost over. It time start a new day. The pass I have. The thing I done will never come back I know that. I remember you, the thing we done, the time we had it was so much fun. Time had passed and now I am gone. I be lucky to see them aging.

Wow those are nice bro, do I have permission to use them for my band?
Quote by PMR24
(verse)
(Chores)
(Verse 2)

Wow those are nice bro, do I have permission to use them for my band?
"When we made love..she cried to me in whispers.I believed her.
I hunger for those..savage nights in the darkness, with my lover.
When we collide..it feels like heaven and hell..quiet thunder.
When she isnt near,I stare in the mirror and wonder...

Could it be that her love for me will end..like the Summer?
Will she catch fire, and burn underneath the Sun?
I only want to be the only one..to embrace her..and listen
to her cry...wicked whispers.

"In the night..the blue moonlight sillouettes her..as she dances.
Her body moves like the wind in the eye of a storm.
Silent..she turns and makes her way to her lover..under covers.
and wickedly whispers "i'm cold..will you keep me warm?"

Her moonlight dance turns to pain, as she whispers another ones name.
Silently..I died there in the dark.
I only want to be the only one..to embrace her..and listen
to her cry...wicked whispers.

Martin barber
wtf is this thread?????????!?!?!?!?!?!....i do not understand why is in forum....and why is this guy posting lyrics here?^^^^
I haz gotten gud
Quote by ApatheticMe
wtf is this thread?????????!?!?!?!?!?!....i do not understand why is in forum....and why is this guy posting lyrics here?^^^^

Where you can post ur lyrics for people to read. My Bad if it is'nt.