ok, so personaly i have 2 usable acoustics. one is a Johnson, and the other is an Estiban. now it may not be a "name brand guitar", but my estiban is one of my favorite guitars to play and ive played it everyday since i got it. and real quick, classical guitars??? really??? what are they?
Classical guitars are the original guitar, they have a wider fret board and therefore wider string spacings than an Acoustic. This is because they are played using the fingers, whereas an Acoustic has thinner string spacings because they are (generally) played with a plectrum.

They also have Nylon strings, which means the overall build of a Classical is much lighter as they don't need to be able to withstand the high tension steel strings (light gauge acoustic strings put about 65Kgs of tension on the guitar). The strings are just tied onto the bridge, whereas acoustics are pinned in.

Also, a Classical guitars fret board meets the body at the 12th fret, whereas the fret board on an acoustic meets at the 14th fret. Classical guitars also have a smaller body.
All this means there are huge differences in tone, balance, resonance ect between an Acoustic and a Classical.
Fuck the system - Use non-standard tunings!

"Now the guitar is no more than a cowbell, so easy to play, that there is no stable lad who is not a musician on the guitar" Inquisitor Covarrubias 1611
some of what Fuzzywhynotry is correct, although many acoustics have 12 frets to the body. classicals also have wider necks - around 2 inches wide - but many acoustics are played fingerstyle, and some have fairly wide necks, but not generally as wide as a classical.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Thank you Patticake. I will remember that in the future

I play fingerstyle so I did realise that. Thats what the generally in brackets was for.
Fuck the system - Use non-standard tunings!

"Now the guitar is no more than a cowbell, so easy to play, that there is no stable lad who is not a musician on the guitar" Inquisitor Covarrubias 1611