Well I know before ESP got into the business of making guitars they made parts for Schecter and Jackson. But the heads are slightly different. The ESP headstock has sharper corners on it. As long as there's that slight difference, neither one has grounds to sue the other.
Is this the headstock appreciation thread, because I love this style of headstock.
If creationists made Pokemon:
"What the, Pikachu is...Congratulations, God decided your Pikachu is now a Raichu."

So what...I like Metal...sue me

"music elitists"
Quote by Mahabajaba
Well I know before ESP got into the business of making guitars they made parts for Schecter and Jackson. But the heads are slightly different. The ESP headstock has sharper corners on it. As long as there's that slight difference, neither one has grounds to sue the other.

and, y'know, they kinda can't, because they're owned by the same company.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
and, y'know, they kinda can't, because they're owned by the same company.

Yeah, well when writing the post I didn't know that
Not only are they owned by the same people, most LTD's and Schecters are made in the same factories. Same headstocks = saving money on equipment and personel.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Hot 8 Stringer Schecter.
It rules guitarists with an iron fist. It is their mistress, and it is their haunted soul....Kingdoms (of tone) rise and fall and bend to its will. It is the siren. It is the dryad. It is the beautiful cruelty. It is delay.