So basically I rounded up 280 of spending money on a new guitar. i want a Schecter Avenger, any model really but, I cant find any used or anything for that. I might be up to get another 200 some here soon but im not sure. Depends.

My Current Budget is 280, Any suggestions?
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
If that's american, you need more money unless you go used
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
American curreny. USD
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by DamagingExcess
If that's american, you need more money unless you go used

Been looking for used
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Guitar Center online used, I've gotten most of my guitars from the online used section, and I'm pleased for the most part. I bet you can find a few Schecter Avengers there. If not, save up and buy a new one, that $200 you might get will definitely help the situation.
id go with a schecter omen 6 used that should be pretty cheap. they have a lot better guitars but if your looking for a chearper schecter its new for about 450 so you can get it used for around close to 300. You can also get a damien-6 for about 550 new and probably like 400 used id get that because its better than the omen IMO
Quote by Xter
So basically I rounded up 280 of spending money on a new guitar. i want a Schecter Avenger, any model really but, I cant find any used or anything for that. I might be up to get another 200 some here soon but im not sure. Depends.

My Current Budget is 280, Any suggestions?
15 years old playing 4 years and no lessons. Guitars:Schecter C-1 Hellraiser, Epiphone Les Paul Standard. Amps:Peavey 6505+ head, Peavey Classic 50 combo, Peavey audition 110. Effects:IbanezTS-9, Dunlop535qwah, BossMT-2. YouTube A7Xguitarplayer0272