So theres this girl i thought was cute right? She seemed cool so i started talking to her never thinking it would go anywere based on my past track record.But damn i gota tell you she is way into me and coming fast. like and im getting second thoughts i dont know why. am i just getting cold feet now that what i wanted is coming true? am i not really attracted to her? i guess i should just stop bitching and listen to what i thought about her in the first place but idk. has anything similar happened to youguys/gals
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
Just make sex to her. That should solve your 'dilemna'
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
"She seemed cute right?"

...right?

...RIGHTAH?JF?

I never even saw them. So I don't know how to answer this.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by Weaponized
I think you're doing it wrong.

this
I'm not a James Hetfield fan
My username is "hames jetfield" because "farty mriedman" sounds weird.

Quote by laid-to-waste
i have rabies from licking my pet rat's face

Jackson DK2M
Digitech RP255
Vox DA5
Casio CTK-6000
Quote by gamenerd323
So theres this girl i thought was cute right? She seemed cool so i started talking to her never thinking it would go anywere based on my past track record.But damn i gota tell you she is way into me and coming fast. like and im getting second thoughts i dont know why. am i just getting cold feet now that what i wanted is coming true? am i not really attracted to her? i guess i should just stop bitching and listen to what i thought about her in the first place but idk. has anything similar happened to youguys/gals

Has happened to me with every single girl I have liked (and who has liked me back). As soon as they start showing interest I get weirded out and stop being interested. One time i just ignored this, and dated the girl anyway. Ended up being a year of stress being with someone I wasn't really interested in.

On the basis of my own experience, as soon as you lose interest, don't bother anymore. Better not to end up somewhere you aren't happy.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by gamenerd323

you're like a dog chasing a car if you caught one you wouldn't know what to do with it. lol

Truth is here's whats been happening.

Talking to her and flirting with her was easy in the beginning because in your mind getting with her was impossible. The chase was fun because you already knew what the outcome was. So there was no pressure on you.

Now that the girl is attracted to you and you might get her, your insecurities are clouding your mind and making you think shes no longer attractive. You are scared that you're going to fck it up, or that if she does fall for you you may not be able to perform. This is creating alot of pressure on yourself.

This is why your fight or flight instinct is kicking in and you want to run away.

The truth is you are a scared cowardly, confused kid. Heres what you need to do, man the fck up and face your fears. Relax man, go after the girl, make her yours and defeat your demons, dont let your fears conquer you.

If it doesnt work out it doesnt work out, but it will make you into a better and stronger man.
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Last edited by reggaebassman at Sep 4, 2011,
Quote by reggaebassman
you're like a dog chasing a car if you caught one you wouldn't know what to do with it. lol

Time for the DCFC lyric of relevance.
"Spring blooms and you find the love that's true
But you don't know what now to do
Cause the chase is all you know
And she stopped running months ago "
Quote by reggaebassman

Talking to her and flirting with her was easy in the beginning because in your mind getting with her was impossible. The chase was fun because you already knew what the outcome was. So there was no pressure on you.

Now that the girl is attracted to you and you might get her, your insecurities are clouding your mind and making you think shes no longer attractive. You are scared that you're going to fck it up, or that if she does fall for you you may not be able to perform. This is creating alot of pressure on yourself.

This is why your fight or flight instinct is kicking in and you want to run away.

The truth is you are a scared cowardly, confused kid. Heres what you need to do, man the fck up and face your fears. Relax man, go after the girl, make her yours and defeat your demons, dont let your fears conquer you.

If it doesnt work out it doesnt work out, but it will make you into a better and stronger man.

or..........
you could just fap.
Quote by reggaebassman