Anyone else realize how awesome and helpful this store is?
I mean besides the shitface beaners that can't be bothered to put shit back where they found it.
They have alot of shit that's cheap for random reasons.
I'M MEXICAN.
Sometimes it's an offcut or misprint on the logo, but they're usually over/oldstock items.

But I just scored some corduroy Levi's, a sick Docker's flannel, a new set of Adios(shoes), some new hair clippers, a personal cooking pan, a spatula, and satin bed sheet set.
All for about $120.

I'm definitely buying all my shit here when I move out.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Sep 4, 2011,
Nice buy's, bro.

I remember that I've been to Ross once when i visited America, must've been 2008 or 2009.

It didn't change my life
DeVillains!
Haha, I just forgot how amazingly thrifty you can be there buying brand new shit.
The last time I purchased clothes was about 9 months ago. so yeah.

This kid I know buys jeans from buckle because everyone else does, and new tattered jeans are apparantly worth $110 because of that.
****ing dildo.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
It's not racism, I couldn't give the word for it, but I honestly saw mexican people, looking through shit putting it on the ground as if to get it out of the way, then getting their item and just leaving.

I can't ****ing stand it, it's like the idiots that are 14-15 thinking anarchy is the best, then making other people's shitty lives shittier because they ****ed with a business that has employees working for their living.

All the white or black people I see in ross never do that, I'm sure some do, but it's always the mexicans I see doing that.
I was born in a crop town that was 80% mexicans.
I don't feel bad for profiling what I see and know to be true.

I don't have a problem knowing how most of my heritage acts.
- Carl Sagan
Go back to wanyamajamma.
- Carl Sagan
inb4 it's not racism if it's true.
- Carl Sagan
inb4 im a little girl and I care if someone is stating what they see
*reported*
- Carl Sagan
YOU. Yes, you. You're posting a bunch of random shit. Why? U drunk bro?
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Nah, I'm staying up all night to finish building my skimboard because I leave for the beach tomorrow morning.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank
inb4 im a little girl and I care if someone is stating what they see
*reported*

You reported your own thread
You know Hiter was a Jewish person. You should delete this racist thread.

To be on topic, I do not know what Ross is. Maybe this is a good thing.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I am simon bolivar.

I'm also not profiling all mexicans, obviously. Just the people that shop at ross and do this shit, which from observational studies is mostly mexicans.

Ross is a wonderful land where shit is super cheap.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by SKArface McDank

Ross is a wonderful land where shit is super cheap.

If I wanted shit for cheap, I would stop emptying my colostomy bag, boy. Tell me why I should care about Ross.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I would post a picture, but I dont want to haha.
Seriously, this is the first time I've gone shopping in months.
Levi's are $20 a pop, shoes are always cheap, but you have to look through a bunch of vans, adios or whatever that look like 6th graders would wear.

They're always lesser quality, but if you're into skating then you probably wont buy them there.
There's a lot of fresh shit there.

I also LOVE your ****ing sig. I laugh every time I read it, then I found out he's swedish and laugh even more.
- Carl Sagan