I have a Schecter C-1 Artist II, when I bought it, it was described as having a "Tonepros Tune-O-Matic style bridge." I never gave it much thought; it was a simple bridge that got the job done. I recently started messing around with different string gauges and had to adjust the truss and the action to get it set to where I want it. Well turns out, the metal in my bridge is weak as hell, and after a while of tweaking, I can't even turn the damn knobs with a screwdriver anymore because the metal pretty much filed off. So I started looking around for a replacement. Turns out, there's a lot of Tune-O-Matic bridges. I honestly have no idea which to get. What's the difference? Are they all pretty much the same size?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
TonePro bridges are supposed to be very good. But you could always try the Schaller. It is first-rate, and it has thumbwheel adjusters so you won't need a screwdriver to adjust the height.

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Well in addition to the screws, mine has the wheels as well. Do you think if I get the specialized wrench, I could just turn them without messing with the screws?
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
you need a bridge that is metric spaced for a direct replacement
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
get one of the models from Graphtech
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
My Jetpro has a Schaller on it, really great in my opinion. easy to use and perfect for micro-tuning setup.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.