Hey, to change Drop C to C standard, strings 1-5 are tuned down a whole step each, so to change the tab to C standard, put every note of strings 1-5 (that's strings F-A#-D#-G-C in C standard) up two frets, which is a whole step. Hope I helped!
Quote by guitar ben94
Hey, to change Drop C to C standard, strings 1-5 are tuned down a whole step each, so to change the tab to C standard, put every note of strings 1-5 (that's strings F-A#-D#-G-C in C standard) up two frets, which is a whole step. Hope I helped!

I kinda understand but I don't know the notes on the fretboard when tuned to drop C. is it the same as it would be in standard E?

When I watch the music video the guitarist 2 fingers 1 is on the 6th string 5th fret. His pinky is on 4th string 7th fret.

So this
(Drop C)
|-5-5-5-|
|-5-5-5-|
|-5-5-5-|

To this?
(C tuning)
|-7-7-7-|
|-0-0-0-|
|-5-5-5-|

I'm sorry im still new and confused....
Sending an album link is a big ask! A song would be accomplish-able quickly but an album is making the effort a long task. Anyway it would be far quicker to work it out yourself (rather then waiting for someone to actually do it and then upload it).
Quote by CurtR95
Sending an album link is a big ask! A song would be accomplish-able quickly but an album is making the effort a long task. Anyway it would be far quicker to work it out yourself (rather then waiting for someone to actually do it and then upload it).

I didn't ask for the entire album to be done! that's nuts I asked for one song in the album I'm still confused how to convert it to standard C..
Yeah, pretty much. If the music video shows the guitar player only using two fingers, then it is most likely an octave chord though, like:

|-7-7-7-|
|-x-x-x-|
|-5-5-5-|

Compare what you put and that ^, and see which sounds right.
I'm going to make this simple:

Tune C-F-A♯-D♯-G-C into A#-F-A♯-D♯-G-C (you're just dropping the low C).
Then put a capo on the second fret. Play song as you would normally with a capo.

Tada.

If you don't have a capo just remember to play everything 2 frets higher.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.