I am considering one of these two for the bridge position of my RG1570. Also an Air Norton for neck.

would you guys tell me elaborately about these two pickups? I play thrash/death metal mostly, but occasionally I also play stuffs like Vai/Satch/Marty etc. Can the D-Sonic do it alone all?

As far as I have read, the X2N is very high output. so it will do great with thrash/death I believe, but can it pushed down to play solo stuffs if necessary?
My Guitar Rig:

> '09 Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue w/ DiMarzio John Petrucci Set
> ESP LTD V-50 Black
> Line 6 POD X3 Live
> Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
I'm too tired to tell you all about the two pups right now, but I'm chipping in to say that you don't want the X2N. There are better pups for thrash and death metal.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
i've got the x2n and i enjoy it. though i feel like its more suited to a punk kind of sound. its very edgy/trebly and not very great for what your looking for. if you want to stay with passives try the seymour duncan jb. however i think actives may be where you want to go for what your looking for.

i have the emg 81/89 set in my schecter and they are great. to get a similar sound in a passive maybe try an emg alexi laiho signature?
Liqui Fire for the neck.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Definitely avoid the X2N.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

^Get out.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?