Poll: Which bass and amp is better!!
Poll Options
View poll results: Which bass and amp is better!!
Squire Vintage Modified Jaguar
16 55%
Peavey Millennium BXP
11 38%
Ibanez GATK20
4 14%
Squire Pete Wentz Signature P
2 7%
Fender Rumble 25
1 3%
Acoustic B20
8 28%
Ampeg BA-110
9 31%
Fender Rumble 30
1 3%
Peavey Max112
5 17%
Acoustic AB50
6 21%
Voters: 29.
I take the Squier and the Acoustic.

The Squier is just a solid bass for it's price, versatile, known and very common. Must be for a reason.

The Acoustic is a wonderful bedroom/living room amp that you can haul on stage. Best mix. Cannot comment on the sound though, haven't been around one for too long.

EDIT: Apart from the Pete Wentz thing. Terrible instrument for terrible 'artist'.
forget squiers... Peavey Milleniums are a way more better. In addition looks cool , lots of options (active , passive , 5 strings , guiled maple tops) , and a more comfortable neck

for amp go for ampeg, acoustic, peavey

"my personal opinıon"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bugera Fire Wall Half Stack
^
Quote by jddyess08
Better for practice and small gigs

None of those amps will hold their own at a gig, just letting you know.

Its all apples and oranges. Go to a store and try some and see which ones you like best. This is your third thread on this, all the polls in the world won't be able to tell you which bass you'll like best.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
Quote by Tostitos
None of those amps will hold their own at a gig, just letting you know.

Its all apples and oranges. Go to a store and try some and see which ones you like best. This is your third thread on this, all the polls in the world won't be able to tell you which bass you'll like best.

this. If I had enough space id add you to my wall down there
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
lol thanks ethan...i was gunna respond on the thread when you said you siged me but i didnt want to dig up that crap again haha anyways, nothing peavy (except for their mid 90s basses) is ok for me to use. ive played a lot of their heads and a lot of combos from the 80s to now and i just dont think theyre versatile, theyre tanks just not versatile. uhh also fender to me is just a name, i dont like their necks. so, i voted ampeg and ibanez lol im an ibby ***** though. also, trace elliot, eden, mesa boogie, and orange all make good amps while ampeg doesnt really good noteworthy until their more expensive models. so long story short APPLES AND ASS FARTS! try shaving that pathetic peach fuzz you call a brostache and go test this shit out. like a bunch of UG forum addicts will be a good source of information. lol
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
I know all these opinion are your own but the only way to see for myself is trial and error. Everyone has their preference and their likes and dislikes due to experience, so here goes nothing. Now I get to get my feet wet.
Peavey and the B20 for me.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Out of those I've only tried a Fender Rumble 100, it sounds pretty awesome with some clanky (in a good way for me) hi-mids and a good low end, but I'm not sure if the smaller amps of that line sound as good.

But yeah, none of those is even close to something you'd use in a gig, unless you mic it or connect from the line out to a PA.
Professional lurker since 2009.