My new addition to the family....er I guess this one is a family pet. Much to raw and rugged to be called anything but a beast.

Behold:

and another:

And my favorite part:

now I know I'm supposed to put up clips, or write a review. So since I suck at both. I'm gonna write as many things as I can think of about the guitar and hope it counts.

First off if you haven't guessed by now, it is a Gibson Limited Run BFG Les Paul, in Gator Green. It is barely finished(go figure). Which give the whole guitar a glorious smooth feel.

I believe they call this neck profile something like Rounded Studio, or something along those lines. It's decently thin for a Les Paul, feels alot like my cousins 60's neck on his Les Paul Classic. I really like the neck, especially the smooth satin-like finish on it.

The Pickups. I love this pickup configuration. That being said, I changed out the bridge Burstbuck 3 almost instantly, I just didn't like that pickup. It has been replaced with a GFS fat pat I had laying around, to me it's a huge improvement. And the P90 just rules out right.

Last but not least, it has some real cool features, such as a killswitch where the normal toggle would be. The Pickup selector is now placed where a tone knob would be. So it has 2 Volumes, and a master tone.

Uh...I'm out of ideas. Any questions feel free. Lemme know what you think, even if you think its terribly ugly.

Thankks!
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
Thanks man.
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
those are very cool guitars imo.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
HNGD! I really like the black ones with the tremolo. But thats a bad ass guitar!
Do Want!!
HNGD!.......you lucky son of gun
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Gibson has an absolutely glorious marketing department. just say for yourself, who else could call a model Best F*ckin' Guitar.

hmmm i love BFG's gimme one in your color or the gary moore color, i'd kill for it, metaphorically speaking.
BFGs are seriously awesome. I played a Gary Moore sig that he had just played once.

Then he died

But BFGs are the best. HNGD!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Did you and Tom 1.0 plan this? HNGD! The color of the headstock inlay writing made me chuckle.
7 STRING LEGION

Damned Icon - Invictus

Quote by SYLrules88
im not very good with that harmonic thing. i get them to match perfectly then i play a chord and it sounds like hellen keller singing

Music Man
PRS
Mesa Boogie