Poll: What ribs is he refering to?
Poll Options
View poll results: What ribs is he refering to?
A bitch's
50 64%
A condom's
14 18%
Other (state in thread)
14 18%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 3
I was listening to the OFWGKA mixtape "Radicals," and the final song came on. I though the whole album was mediocre, but I could tell this song was special from the first line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPetFb6MlSY

A total of 8 people make an appearance on the track. But easily, the best verse comes from Left Brain. Left Brain normally produces, but when he rap, he raps his heart out. And the line from the title comes from his verse.

I'm looking for your interpretations. Do you think he's saying that his "dick," as he puts it, is so large that it will go all that way into a bitch's ribs, or do you think he's talking about a ribbed condom? Or some other more radical explanation?

Here's the verse for reference.

Also of note is that the following line is "Yeah, and I like barbecue," so he furthers the rib reference.

I'm interested in seeing everybody's opinions.
I actually think he's referring to his BBQ fetish.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
What I was about to say: He really likes eating ribs

When I listened to that part and heard the next line:
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I think it means his dick is big, like beating guts.
I think you might be trying to find some meaning that isn't there.
Last edited by Kyleisthename at Sep 4, 2011,
It's a very very deep line: the "dick" is the money, and the "ribs" is a metaphor for the government, and what is below the ribs - the heart. His MONEY goes to the governments HEART, but if he cuts it off, the government dies because it needs the money. **** THE SYSTEM!!1

His next line is even more profound: he is saying that he likes barbecues - this is a subtle but highly intricate metaphor for eating some BBQ ribs.

they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 4, 2011,
I want my
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by genghisgandhi
No, he's rapping about what's surrounding his dick. I'm trying to figure out what that is.

He is trying to say his dick is so big that it will go all the way into her ribs.
Not so hard to figure out.

ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by genghisgandhi
No, he's rapping about what's surrounding his dick. I'm trying to figure out what that is.

Owned Zoot so hard.
Quote by bulldozerbob
Whatever it is, I'm definitely not a fan of his flow, pretty damn boring.

agreed

He just likes meat is all
Jesus, that's not even music.

I like BBQ.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Holy shit that rap scene right now is so bad. He's talking about his dick considering the usual lyrical content OFWGKA offers up. Also she by Tyler The Creator is awesome, that's all I have to say.
Quote by Jon777
*RIBS*

I'd fuck 'em, too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

haha this song isnt serious its for fun, so dont get upset. left brain isnt even a rapper. he's a crazy guy, he almost got into a fight with some old **** in the crowd when i saw them .
this song is shit, he's just wrapping about his dick and bbqs, why don't they write about deep stuff like they do in heavy metal, and learn how to play a real instrument like the guitar instead of pressing buttons on thier shitty pirated version of garageband
Quote by due 07
Radical isn't mediocre, philistine.

Anything Mike G appears on is automatically mediocre. Dude's the definition of forgettable.

Except Goblin. Goblin is somewhere between bad and mediocre.

EDIT - ^If you didn't put in the stuff about heavy metal, I would think you were serious.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
this song is shit, he's just wrapping about his dick and bbqs, why don't they write about deep stuff like they do in heavy metal, and learn how to play a real instrument like the guitar instead of pressing buttons on thier shitty pirated version of garageband

The sad thing is that some people actually believe this.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

Odd Future is terrible.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He's referring to his own, when he literally f*cks himself. True story.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate

Exactly! Why don't they just write about girls, sex, drugs, or killing. Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute....
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Last edited by bass-man9712 at Sep 4, 2011,
He means that he has an exceptionally large penis. So large that it will be penetrating a female as far as her ribs.

Quote by element4433
Odd Future is terrible.

This man understands.

Also, congrats to Orlando City on their win last night. Harrisburg is basically my local team, so it was disappointing to see them lose even though I don't follow them too much.
Quote by due 07
"Niggering everything in sight?" Really? That irrelevant old fucker can piss off for all I care.

Using context clues, it looks like he's referring to their use of the word. "Niggering everything in sight." "Motherfuckering the bus driver." And stuff.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I was listening to the OFWGKA mixtape "Radicals," and the final song came on. I though the whole album was mediocre, but I could tell this song was special from the first line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPetFb6MlSY.

Quote by jaybsp
Holy shit that rap scene right now is so bad. He's talking about his dick considering the usual lyrical content OFWGKA offers up. Also she by Tyler The Creator is awesome, that's all I have to say.

OFWGKTA
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by genghisgandhi
I've never heard an OF song that used a derogatory term as a verb.

No no, he verbed those words himself to show how often they were being used.

Sounds to me like he's never been around cussy black guys before Just like cussy white guys except they say nigga a lot too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by genghisgandhi
They're cutting the fat and leaving the muscle. The "T" is no longer necessary.

Mike G and Domo got kicked out as well.

It's funny cause as soon as I posted it i knew I was wrong and that they probably changed the name. But I haven't followed them much anyways.

They're ****ing hilarious though
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Page 1 of 3