Battlefield 3
17 23%
Both
11 15%
Neither
38 51%
Voters: 75.
Page 1 of 2
Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3? And why?

Or both?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
The one that will make me the angriest when I play.

Or the one that the gaming thread recommends. Because that's where video game stuff goes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Neither. Because those games are incredibly repetitive and Skyrim comes out soon after them.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Both, they both look fun. Fanboys of either game troll the others games trailers, they should just buy both or shut up.
you're a stone fox
Battlefield. Because the guys that did MW2 are doing the latest Battlefield
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
both because I'm rich and I can afford it olololol
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
CoD is a steaming pile of shit and I haven't bought a game in like 6 years, let alone an fps, but I might pick up BF3.

Also, Skyrim.
If I get either it'll be Battlefield.
But it could be absolutely ages before I bother.
Never been a big fan of the CoD games
Quote by Våd Hamster
Neither, I'm not really into the whole realistic war fps thing.

This, I don't get the point of playing a realistic video game.

Not that there's any point to video games, but still.
Quote by seeneyj

I hardly pay attention to these games, but I don't think there's any truth in that statement.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Top priority is Skyrim for sure, but I might get BF3 when it comes out. As much as I don't want to, I'll probably ending up getting MW3 a couple months after it comes out. Lucky for me my college sells video games in the bookstore and I can use my extra loan money to buy them
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Neither. Because those games are incredibly repetitive.

This. I'll probably end up getting Batman: Arkham City though.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Either both, one or the other (X-mas) and Gears of War :P
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
BF3 because I've never played BF before.

Other it's the MGS HD Collections that my #1 to-buy game.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
i hate cod games, they never make any true advancements in their games and they just hype the shit out of it making people think they made a better cod by adding a killstreak or some gay bullshit, when all COD games are basically like map packs for each other and are boring,

BF3 looks sick, new graphics, new destruction engine, new movement engine, better guns, new vehicles, better and more diverse maps.
Definitely getting MW3. If reviews for BF3 are good, I'll rent it first, then buy it if I like it. But Gears of War 3 is what I'm most excited about.
Currently investing in Skyrim Collector's Edition. That's enough money spent.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I love how everybody's hatin' on MW3 while praising how BF3 rocks. How is BF3 better then MW3? IMHO they're pretty much the same and most gamers will just play the more popular game making it even more popular. And how does CoD suck? Isn't each next CoD like the bestselling game evar or something?

From what I've seen from BF3 alfa footages it looks very much like BF2 and MOH, which everybody thought would be cool but sucked.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by Simsimius

it's the MGS HD Collections that my #1 to-buy game.

Oh man, I completely forgot about this... I'm definitely gonna be picking that up, as well as the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection.

Have any releases dates been announced? I haven't been keeping up with video game news recently.
Quote by Grimriffer
I love how everybody's hatin' on MW3 while praising how BF3 rocks. How is BF3 better then MW3? IMHO they're pretty much the same and most gamers will just play the more popular game making it even more popular. And how does CoD suck? Isn't each next CoD like the bestselling game evar or something?

From what I've seen from BF3 alfa footages it looks very much like BF2 and MOH, which everybody thought would be cool but sucked.

Because Activision is the worst game publisher (or whatever they are) ever, and EA is only the second worst.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Grimriffer
And how does CoD suck? Isn't each next CoD like the bestselling game evar or something?

Justin Bieber sells a lot of albums, does that mean he's a good singer?

Quote by Jon777
Oh man, I completely forgot about this... I'm definitely gonna be picking that up, as well as the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection.

Have any releases dates been announced? I haven't been keeping up with video game news recently.

For MGS? I know November but no actual date... but I can not wait. Possibly the 8th!
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Neither. Because those games are incredibly repetitive and Skyrim comes out soon after them.

Skyrim AND... Uhh, there's another game coming out around this time too that I want...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Ass Creed Rev.
Last edited by L2112Lif at Sep 4, 2011,
Rocksmith
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
Quote by Vampire 255
Justin Bieber sells a lot of albums, does that mean he's a good singer?

Justin Bieber accomplished something in his life, does that make you jealous?

There's only so much you can do in a FPS and CoD revolutionized the genre, thus creating a loyal customer base. It's actually a good game in all aspects and I really don't know why everybody's hating without bringing reasons to support their claims.
Neither. Skyrim, Dark Souls, Batman, Metal Gear Solid, Gears 3 and Saints Row all come before those two games.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by seeneyj

...LOLwrong

bf3 is going to much better though. Every call of duty game is just recycled garbage
Quote by Grimriffer

Its called opinion, CoD is very different from BF3, CoD is considered an arcade FPS, close range, basic maps and gameplay and more fictional with "killstreaks" and "perks" and more arcade like. BF3 is more long range and less fictional and more stragetical kind of play, ie, no killstreaks, it also has realistic perks. more realistic gun behavior. larger maps.

Some people like the CoD style better, some like BF style better, i personally hate CoD style, im a more strategical person, plus i like the more realistic sniping in BF. CoD is fun for things like quick scoping or fast paced game play to me.
Quote by Ziggity
...LOLwrong

yeah...why do you think there are claymores bro that was all the CoD guys who took over the project. Come on bud, get with the program
Quote by Grimriffer
Justin Bieber accomplished something in his life, does that make you jealous?

There's only so much you can do in a FPS and CoD revolutionized the genre, thus creating a loyal customer base. It's actually a good game in all aspects and I really don't know why everybody's hating without bringing reasons to support their claims.

Nope.

And they may have revolutionized the genre but there hasn't really been that much change since MW (IMO) and the series got boring for me.

MW3 and Skyrim. I like CoD, and I don't see where all the hate comes from. They aren't TEH BEST EVARRR!!1!!1!11!! but they're entertaining and fast paced. I'm probably most excited for Skyrim though.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Page 1 of 2