I say sort of, because I actually got it a couple weeks ago. However, this has given me time provide a decent review and to mod it a bit. Here it is, my new guitar!
(My apologies if these pictures are massive)

This is actually going to be a double review; one for the guitar, and one for the EMG HZ that I put in it. This is also my first review, so take it easy on me.

Ibanez GSA60 - Yellow
I had played one of these before I got it, and I was not disappointed. The neck is thin and plays smooth for any kind of music (I play mostly punk-rock and metal, and I have had no issue playing fast riffs or rhythm lines). However, this model only has a 22 fret neck, so some solos aren't playable. The cutaway ensures easy access to the frets you do have without cramping your hand, a problem I had with my last guitar.

The stock pickups are decent; the humbucker could be a little stronger, but the single coils provide amazing cleans. In my opinion, the middle pickup sounds better than the neck pickup.

The tremolo isn't by any means the best. I know this only from what I've read, as this is my first guitar with any sort of tremolo system, but from a couple weeks of playing, I have found that you can only use it slightly before the guitar falls out of tune; this might be fixable with some new tuning heads, something I will be putting in a week or so from now.

Though it has some drawbacks, this guitar is, overall, better than my previous one, and a good investment.

EMG HZ Passive Humbucker
When I first played through my Crate mini-stack and Boss Turbo Distortion pedal, I was both impressed and disappointed. While the stock humbucker provided a decent sound for rhythm lines often found in punk music (Blink 182, All Time Low, etc.), it didn't make lead riffs stand out very well; mid and high notes just seemed to die quickly.

After some research, I decided to try a different pickup (I had two Seymour Duncan Invaders in my old Washburn, which are, by the way, fantastic pickups). I went with the EMG HZ, the passive version of the EMG 81.

The installation was easy; I spent less than 2 hours putting it in. I had to file out the humbucker cavity in my guitar, as the EMG was a little bigger than the stock pickup, but not enough to notice after the mounting ring was put back on. The wiring was stupid simple; the wiring diagrams provided with the pickup were easy to follow.

Biased by my love for Seymour Duncan pickups, I wasn't expecting this to be as good as it was. The mids and highs come great, they don't die quickly, and aren't obnoxiously dominant, and my palm-muting lines and breakdowns sound better than ever.

Overall, I am pleased with my recent purchases, and am excited to get UG's opinions.
I await your replies!
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
HCMNGD (the cm is for cheap modded)!
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I gotta admit for a gio it looks freakin amazing, love that yellow lol
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
HNGD!

Always had something for Yellow Superstrats. Probably will never get one though.
Where's Waldo?
weird taht is is an improvement to your washburn

HNGD! : )
Gear:
PRS custom 24 (2000)
PodHD500x (cause i'm poor, upgrade soon)
Custom power amp
Homemade 2x12 (celestion V30 + G12H creamback)

HORSES BLEW FIRE (My band)
Quote by freedavin
Always had something for Yellow Superstrats

Those are some really nice pictures you got there.
Where's Waldo?
HNGD! Some lower end guitars can play well.
That really looks amazing, imho.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts