Title says it all. Anyone tried this amp yet?
...Free from it all...
...Breathe in the darkest fall...

...We laugh and cry though a brothers eyes for now...

I'm cool because I have lyrics in my sig.

You can call me Rob.
Yeah i tried it at my local store, for the price of it i highly recommend it. It is great sounding, very versatile and quite light. I think it's about 8 KG lighter than a GH100L. I was going to order the 60 watt head, but Laney's warehouses are out of stock at the moment. I will however order one once they are back in stock.
I didn't have a lot of time with it, I had enough to convince me to buy it though. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
Quote by RockGuitarist09
Yeah i tried it at my local store, for the price of it i highly recommend it. It is great sounding, very versatile and quite light. I think it's about 8 KG lighter than a GH100L. I was going to order the 60 watt head, but Laney's warehouses are out of stock at the moment. I will however order one once they are back in stock.
I didn't have a lot of time with it, I had enough to convince me to buy it though. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Awesome Does the push/pull EQ actually work in practice? Because that could save me from buying a pedal to boost the mids for solos.
...Free from it all...
...Breathe in the darkest fall...

...We laugh and cry though a brothers eyes for now...

I'm cool because I have lyrics in my sig.

You can call me Rob.
Yes. It's been out for a while.

Why?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Ibanez734
Awesome Does the push/pull EQ actually work in practice? Because that could save me from buying a pedal to boost the mids for solos.

I'm not sure if it would have that much of a difference to use as a boost however, there are 3 channels, clean, rhythm and lead. Use the rhythm for your normal stuff and set the volume and or mids higher on the lead channel and use the lead channel for solo's. to be honest there isn't a massive difference between the 2 channels.
Quote by Eppicurt
Yes. It's been out for a while.

Why?

You sure your not thinking of the lionheart? The ironheart only came out in August.