I've had a yahoo mail account for about 5 years now. It is the email address that I give to company's like guitar center and local stores for coupons and the like. I noticed a while back that yahoo was pushing it's premium account on me, which at the time I thought was ridiculous (i still do).

Yahoo mail is a really convenient mail client, but now that they have come out with the premium service, I can't link it to an outlook or other desktop mail client. Is anyone else dumbfounded by this? The POP service is only available in the premium account. And it's only in the US?

I know I'm a little late on this one, but the fact that I'm finally organizing all of my emails into one account is what makes me so angry about this.

Is there a workaround on this one? Does anyone else even have this issue, or have you shelled out the 20$/year for premium?
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
There was free POPs from before, but if you have a gmail address, you can probably forward your mail from yahoo to there and then to a specific label.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
There was free POPs from before, but if you have a gmail address, you can probably forward your mail from yahoo to there and then to a specific label.

You can no longer download or forward mail with the premium account...it sucks
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
I use yahoo as my main email address, I don't pay for any premium services but downloading to outlook still works for me.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud