Could any of you people that own the alexi custom send me the dimensions of the pink/yellow area on the body?

I'm in the process of making a project guitar into an alexi custom, and need these measurements.

Or if someone could magically use a computer to give me the life size dimensions?

This is the look that i'll be going for.

Thanks in advance!
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
You could try:

1. Google
2. Measuring on a picture and scaling them proportionally
3. Eyeballing it, making it more of your own guitar
Where's Waldo?
1. I've tried google and the search here before making this thread. I'm not some damn 11'er :P
2. I don't know how to do that.
3. i want this to look as close as possible to the Alexi custom as i can, so that won't work.
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by beckyjc
Quote by chadreed32
You could try:

1. Google
2. Measuring on a picture and scaling them proportionally
3. Eyeballing it, making it more of your own guitar

I'd do #3 personally. If it's a project guitar, I don't think anyone will be mad at you if you don't get it to the micrometer.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
For number 2:

-Measure the body of your guitar.
-Measure the body of the picture of the Alexi (Make sure you use the same picture the whole time)
-Divide the Dimensions of your guitar by the dimensions of the one in the picture
-Measure the Pinstripe/Panel thing in the picture
-Multiply the dimensions of the pictured stripes by the number you came up with earlier.
Where's Waldo?
Last edited by chadreed32 at Sep 4, 2011,
well the stripes are on the edge of a bevel, so if you already have those made on the guitar, than thats 2 of 4 lines already figured, from there i'd keep tweeking it untill it looks the best. they are a paint finish, just for looks and not actually like built in the guitar so theres nothing to really dimesion you know?
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"
Easier way:

The inner lines of the stripe are straight, so measure the angle of the inside of the stripe from the two ends and just draw lines, and when they meet up, that's the third corner.
Where's Waldo?
Quote by chadreed32
Easier way:

The inner lines of the stripe are straight, so measure the angle of the inside of the stripe from the two ends and just draw lines, and when they meet up, that's the third corner.

I'm confused as to what angle you are saying to measure here...

could you please elaborate?
Quote by Duv

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by beckyjc

Measure the angles on the inside of where the two lines of the same color meet.

Sorry for crap MS Paint demonstration.
Where's Waldo?
seems simple enough; but how would i do that? print it out and use a protractor?
Quote by Duv

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by beckyjc
Quote by larson8er
seems simple enough; but how would i do that? print it out and use a protractor?

Yeah, a real picture of it though, not mine with lines.
Where's Waldo?
roger that. thanks man
Quote by Duv

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by beckyjc