I just got a crybaby original and I wanting to modify it. Im was planning on getting a 3PDT footswitch and make it true bypass, then I was going to get a red fasel inductor . But I wasnt sure what other modifications would be good. I had read that some replace some of the resistors but I wasnt sure which to get as replacements. What resistors would you guys recommend and what other mods would you recommend?
Chris

My Gear-
Guitars: Ibanez S570DXQM, First Act VW GarageMaster
Amps: Peavey ValveKing 112, Roland 15XL
Pedals: Big Muff w/ Tone & Wicker, Original Crybaby w/ Modifications, BYOC Overdrive 2, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, Boss PH-3,
ok so let me see if I could tell off the pic, I need a 2.2k resistor, a 22 uf capacitor, 39k resistor and a CV7112 capacitor? is that right? Im really new to pedal moding so any help or further explanation would be appreciated. Turning it into a volume pedal would be cool but I didnt understand it to well. Could someone explain the mods she did more?

thanks
Chris

My Gear-
Pedals: Big Muff w/ Tone & Wicker, Original Crybaby w/ Modifications, BYOC Overdrive 2, Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus, Boss PH-3,
Last edited by Ultrakd at Sep 4, 2011,
It might be good to ask around in there. Try this too.

http://www.diyguitarist.com/DIYStompboxes/WahMod.htm

I have thought about modding mine at times too. I don't really wanna give you some bad info though. One totally reversible mod is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnJ2bB4bFfs

which i did myself and find my wah to be alot less shitty.
Should I just go ahead and get this Crybaby Wah Mod Kit. It should have all the parts I need right?
Chris

My Gear-
Bump
Chris

My Gear-