6'-6'6"
96 33%
6'6"-7'
5 2%
IDK, I measure in meters
14 5%
Voters: 288.
Page 1 of 3
I'm bored and curious. didnt find a thread like this when i searched so...

how tall are you?

I'm 6'2"
5'11 I'd say.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
5' 10"
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
5 foot 5... Which is ridiculous because I'm a goalkeeper. Good job I can dive like a bitch.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

180 cm. F'king Americans just accept the metric system for christ's sake. 10mm to 1cm, 100cm to 1m, 1000m to 1km is far more logical than 12" to 1' and however many feet to a mile.
6'5", almost 6'6" at the start of the day when my spine isn't squashed.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I don't understand this shit system you're talking about. 175 cms long.

What's that in your silly units? 5'7?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
13inch...wait you meant height...5'8
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by AgainstYou
180 cm. F'king Americans just accept the metric system for christ's sake. 10mm to 1cm, 100cm to 1m, 1000m to 1km is far more logical than 12" to 1' and however many feet to a mile.

I like how half the people in this thread have responded in feet'inches" and they live somewhere in the UK. The metric system is no doubt more logical, but quit bitching.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
6'7, too bad I couldn't keep my grades up I would have been great in basketball.
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by AgainstYou
180 cm. F'king Americans just accept the metric system for christ's sake. 10mm to 1cm, 100cm to 1m, 1000m to 1km is far more logical than 12" to 1' and.

I agree, its so easier with conversions, etc, i think we tried to convert back in the 70's but everyone wasn't use to it, for example, i have no idea what an example of 90 km would be, but i could give a reference point of 90 miles.

But we use the metric system all the time in science classes
Strong poll options.

You're going to get almost everyone between 5'6 - 6'0
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
the poll is retarded, 5'6"-6' is like 90% of people

edit: beaten
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
5'6"
im a short little azn
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
6'2. Either UG is full of giants or 6 foot just ain't that tall anymore.
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Up here in Canada we use both, because when we use the other one everyone in the US bitches about it. And when we use there's everyone in the UK complains so this is our solution.

6'4 - 194cm for everyone
My licence says 180 cm's but I guess I made a mistake because a couple weeks later I found out I was around 5'9" but I might have grown to be the 180 (I think I may have said 5'11 or 5'10" so they converted it for me.)
I'm 5'11''.

Funny how when ever threads like these come up, everybody in UG is over 6' tall, but when we have female related threads, everybody is 5'2'' and has perky C cups and blue eyes.
pinga
Quote by mitch311
6'2. Either UG is full of giants or 6 foot just ain't that tall anymore.

Isn't 6 foot basically 6x30 = 180? That's quite average?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by frozen_soul
the poll is retarded, 5'6"-6' is like 90% of people

edit: beaten

It actually 50% right now
Page 1 of 3