hey everyone i just wanted to share something and see what you guys think of it.

tldr: angry co worker brings up how he has my social security information and home address in a threatening way, my dad is furious, but i'm kinda indifferent but confused

i'm 17, i work at a super market as a cashier (been there a little over a month) in the united states and today i was threatened by a co-worker

yesterday, after my shift was over, i had a very large order to do but, and i couldn't close but that was alright. but during it the customer dropped a bottle of coke that got everywhere. another employee (let's call him Alex) sprung to start cleaning it up and i thanked him and asked for help, he said it was fine because he's a nice guy and knew that my shift was over.

today at work it was slow and i was having a casual conversation with other employees. an employee, (let's call him Nick) who has a position above me, mentioned how him and another co worker (let's call her Julia) had to help clean up "my" mess, in a very threatening way, even though they knew that Alex actually offered to do it for me and that Alex didn't even need any help. i said i was sorry but he didnt regard it.

throughout the day, Nick gave me extra things to do that i dont normally have to do, which is fine, until later it escalated. there was a conversation with Julia, myself, and Nick, and Nick brought up how in the books where he work there is information about my home address and my social security information, suggesting that he could use it against me. i kinda laughed it off, but i realized that what he was saying (and why he was saying it) was kinda messed up.

it didnt really bother me, and i understand that these types of things happen but i didnt know what to make of it so i told my parents about it to see what they thought. my dad was so freakin mad. he might talk to the store manager tomorrow about it, so pit, what do you think?
Quote by Saint78
Staple his head.

Seriously, HR or the police, buddy.

This
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Everybody has a boss. Tell Nick's boss that he threatened to use your personal information against you. I'm sure he'll be on the outs very quickly. Threatening to commit a felony at work is usually not looked upon lightly by management. Seriously, the guy should be fired for even mentioning that he might abuse his power.
Bad things can happen with that sort of information in the wrong hands. Nick's ass is gonna be fired.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
yeah dude call the police and talk to your boss
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
call the douchebags boss, explain the situation, and how it made you feel, and request that your boss is either removed or transferred, and if not you are taking the issue to the authorities, such as the EEOC (equal employment opportunity commission) and other feds. even the cops would do.
your whisper may sway the weak, but when i speak it roars the seas
just start to sexually harassing him. you know, grab his ass, tell him how you're gonna "wreck him," and perform explicit acts on a lollipop when he's looking at you. he'll get really freaked by it, and leave the store. forever.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Grow a goddamn spine, kid.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by stoic
Everybody has a boss. Tell Nick's boss that he threatened to use your personal information against you. I'm sure he'll be on the outs very quickly. Threatening to commit a felony at work is usually not looked upon lightly by management. Seriously, the guy should be fired for even mentioning that he might abuse his power.

This. He's a dickhead, screw him over.
Quote by stoic

That sounds about right. Assuming the person above him isn't totally incompetent they will handle it appropriately. The type of stuff he was saying isn't exactly something you joke around about.