Poll Options
View poll results: Good looking?
Yes
106 68%
No
50 32%
Voters: 156.
Page 1 of 2
Everybody knows the only correct answer in this poll is "yes".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
this is me from my modelling photo shoot, you tell me..?

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
my mom says I'm good looking. I'll take her word.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
You guys be the judge.

Quote by Tentonics
My mum says I am.
Judging from the typical UGian teenage male demographic I have seen (and even some of the female demographic), she isn't the only one

Listening to: New York Voices, as well as the new Vulfpeck record (fuck it's so good)

You throw like a girl. A girl who is great at baseball and has a fiery passion for the sport.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
^Oh, thanks. All over the keyboard AGAIN

Quote by JimmyBanks6
this is me from my modelling photo shoot, you tell me..?

You need to lose 10 lbs. Your nose is disproportional to the rest of your face. Your eyes sort of make you look like you have down syndrome. Also, you have man hands. Not good looking.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
i was okay looking, then i got fat. So now i am fat.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Meh.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Good looking? No.

Best looking? F_ck yes I am.

Seriously - you're either going to look like an ego-driven toolbox or a self deprecating pity party.

They're both bad options.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I find myself attractive, and so does my girlfriend, but I'm not sure whether I'm handsome or not objectively.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I'm going to get my ego out and say that in the least i'm not bad looking. As long as you're not bad looking, you can get by. I get by.

EDIT: oh and inb4 fearofthemark comes and makes us all feel bad/jizz everywhere
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Sep 4, 2011,
Thread is useless without pics
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
eh. I wouldn't say I'm ugly as hell. But I'm not the sexiest person in the world either. I'd say I'm pretty hot, depends on my mood though. Some people say I'm cute, usually I feel as if I break mirrors though.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
I think I'm alright, I'm just not photogenic at all. Face is real round, no matter how thin I get.
i woudnt say bad lookin , quite average , im pretty skinny right now so i could be considered kind of ugly xD
Indeedly. I'm one sexy mother****er.
Quote by tacaco1000
yes, babies tend to become a blue gooey liquid when kept inside a plastic bottle in the dark for a year.
I say I look good enough so that if I'm pursuing a girl, I'm not out of the running before the chase even starts.
Battling FC: 0259 8373 3725
Quote by magnus_maximus
I'm pretty average, what do I put?

Science says that the more average your face is, the more attractive you are perceived, so I suppose you should put yes
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by toby3p0
Science says that the more average your face is, the more attractive you are perceived, so I suppose you should put yes

Average, as in generic-looking? That's my problem, I don't look like anybody.

Although I've never gotten lower than a 7.5 in the "How attractive is the user above you" thread on here. Even if they do tend to rate high.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Average, as in generic-looking? That's my problem, I don't look like anybody.

Although I've never gotten lower than a 7.5 in the "How attractive is the user above you" thread on here. Even if they do tend to rate high.
http://www.faceresearch.org/demos/average
This demo explains it pretty well...and wear that 7.5 rating with pride, or at least use it as an ego-boost
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Page 1 of 2