This kid I knew in high school recently moved to Chicago and has gotten into doing American Sign Language interpretations of various pop songs. Check this one out, it's his take on Sexy Bitch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46W6EiOzsxk&feature=share

Anyone else have odd facebook friends?
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
So all the deaf people can read some stupid ass lyrics without being able to hear the accompanying music?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
And they also get to see the goofy faces he makes.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
So all the deaf people can read some stupid ass lyrics without being able to hear the accompanying music?

same thing I thought. like, wouldn't they still be able to read even if they couldn't hear it? like why put it in sign language when they can just look up the lyrics
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot

Some deaf people can actually feel music. There exists a small number of totally deaf bands.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I really hope he puts out more of these.
Quote by Lord_Hondros

Quote by behind_you
I have this one friend. I don't even know the guy, he's just good friends with the 1 mutual friend we have. Anyways, at least 3 times a week he has to message me, or post on my wall asking how I get my hair as long as it is. This dude is freakin obsessed with it, It scares the shit out of me. I want to delete him, but the mutual friend says he's special and it would be wrong of me.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by joestrat5000
I have this one friend. I don't even know the guy, he's just good friends with the 1 mutual friend we have. Anyways, at least 3 times a week he has to message me, or post on my wall asking how I get my hair as long as it is. This dude is freakin obsessed with it, It scares the shit out of me. I want to delete him, but the mutual friend says he's special and it would be wrong of me.

you do have quite long hair. how did it ever get that way?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by blackborrego
I don't know why but I found that funny. Nice.

really, you dont know why? ill say this... one of the top 10 most awkward things ive ever seen.
Quote by Jon777
I love his dance around 1:30...

That was sign language for "Derp!".
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
As someone that knows ASL, I find this to be absolutely knee-slappingly hilarious...
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Alex Vik
Someone needs to make that into a .gif

I hope someday he gets online and sees that floating around somewhere
Quote by Lord_Hondros

Quote by behind_you
Quote by Eastwinn
you do have quite long hair. how did it ever get that way?

I havn't had it cut short in like 4 years
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by Eastwinn
Some deaf people can actually feel music. There exists a small number of totally deaf bands.

There was a thread a while back on here about a blind man who essentially used clicks and noises to determine how far away an object was, how big and what it was... Kinda like sonar I think. It was pretty cool
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
hahahaha this shit needs to be on Tosh.0 or something!

EDIT: I was listening to one shot, two shot by D12 the second time i listened to it, my god that made it X10 more funny!!!!!!
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Last edited by vanhailin at Sep 5, 2011,
Quote by vanhailin
hahahaha this shit needs to be on Tosh.0 or something!

EDIT: I was listening to one shot, two shot by D12 the second time i listened to it, my god that made it X10 more funny!!!!!!

Holy shit that song is so good.
That was hilarious!!!! I started luaghing when he started dancing around
Quote by PeZ546
Damn. I love Austria, it's my favourite place in the world, but they seriously need to nip this 'imprisoning girls in sex-dungeons' thing in the bud..
thats awesome
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

I Touch Myself
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by joestrat5000

Lenny was special and he still killed Curly's wife because he liked her hair.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I fucking love this.

Quote by vicarious46
There was a thread a while back on here about a blind man who essentially used clicks and noises to determine how far away an object was, how big and what it was... Kinda like sonar I think. It was pretty cool

Echolocation.
Last edited by Aramis at Sep 7, 2011,
Did he need to shake his booty to get the words across?

..I can't stop giggling, damnit!
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I showed him the thread

just thought I'd let you guys know
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Eastwinn

Like Sunn O))))
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS