Hey. I'm looking to buy my first acoustic guitar. I've been playing for around 2 years, and am looking for one in the range of about $200-$250, but I might be able to stretch to $300. Any ideas on a good acoustic in that range?
Yamaha FG700s. Also, look in the acoustic forum for a thread sticky about this.
G(g)od was like: "Make you an ark of gopher wood; rooms shall you make in the ark, and shall pitch it within and without with pitch."

And i was like: "What's gopher wood?"
ovation or washburn
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
another vote for the yamaha fg700s. it's definitely a nice guitar for the price - it's got a solid top, sounds pretty good, has a nice finish and is well made.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Yeah I vote for the Yammy but I'm biased

Ditch the strings that come with it and get the action down and it plays great. Throw in a bone sadle and it sounds awesome.
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
good point about the strings! and unless the op likes high action, i'd also get that action lowered.

Quote by i3oosted
Yeah I vote for the Yammy but I'm biased

Ditch the strings that come with it and get the action down and it plays great. Throw in a bone sadle and it sounds awesome.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!