So I'm running for student government at my university and I would like some suggestions from the pit users. I fully expect a load of terrible responses but that's half the fun of the pit.

So suggestions for campaign posters/slogans/etc.?

(p.s. I search barred student government and found no recent threads so this should be good).
Post your nudes everywhere, since they will be scared of your massive **** they will have to vote for you.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Use slogans that appeal to working class students who managed to find money for an overpriced higher education system like...

"Power to the Proletariat!"

"Death to the aristocracy!"

"One, Two, Three, Four, **** the Rich to Feed the Poor!"
That last slogan I love That wouldn't work at my university though. There's a lot of ****ing conservatives here. At least as many as there are liberals anyway.

"If you vote for me, I'll Cum Blood"
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by MakinLattes
"I'll give this campus what it really needs: new fog machines. FFFFFSSSSHHHHHHHH"

Fixed
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
That last slogan I love That wouldn't work at my university though. There's a lot of ****ing conservatives here. At least as many as there are liberals anyway.

"If you vote for me, I'll Cum Blood"

Stage protests if any of your conservative opponents do any public speaking. Or replicate the GOP's secret campaign to make Barack Obama's life a living hell by having him debate with idiots.
Quote by MakinLattes
"I'll give this campus what it really needs: new amps."

Quote by UntilISleep
Fixed

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
a guy at my school did this

"a vote for ______ is a vote to save a thousand unicorns"

"________ saved a hundred puppies from a burning building"

etc...

He won BTW
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Haha that's great ^^

So far I've photoshopped bear arms on to myself and declared by support for your right to bear arms.
student governments are a waste of time,

my school (queens) constantly has students so proud of the biggest student government for a school in canada.

news flash: students have no power, and never will. all the power is directly related to the deans and the principal, the students and student government have next to no say in any important matter relating to money and funds, as well as homecoming and events.

its an excuse for trying to get more people to apply for the school.

however, goodluck.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO