I'm on dial up waiting for this to load so it better be damn good....
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by Kilty Boxers
I'm on dial up waiting for this to load so it better be damn good....

lawl no promises plus its 2011 dude
Yeah I'm aware but I cant get high speed out in the country..
Just had a listen, its not bad but I need to feel a bit more groove lol maybe throwing in a drum track so you can play around it? Then again I guess if your recording via a mic it might be a bit difficult. I liked the intro thing but I reckon it would have been served better if you'd snapped into something a little bit more up tempo. Incidently are you recording with a metronome on this? If not, then you might find playing a metronome track into headphones while recording this might help.

Overall pretty good considering it's only the one instrument, I think the riff at around the 40sec mark would be awesome with a drum backing it. I'm in the same boat being a bass player myself all my stuff is also just bass but I managed to throw some layering in there and make it almost sound like a guitar when I want it to, until I can get my hands on an actual guitar lol

C4C? : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1468341
Well from 2:00 and on was prolly my favorite, loved it great job! I suck too bad for you to have anything to comment on lol.
Pretty good audio quality actually, even though it's coming from a rock band mic.

It's a pretty chill bass solo you have too. It would have been much better if you had accompaniment to go with the solo, but it's pretty cool as it is. The beginning is a bit too long though, I think it would grab people's attention better if you made the chill intro shorter and went to the faster part sooner.

Other than that, it was good.

Just click on the link in my sig and watch any vid you want : )