I know there's the t-rex yellow drive. I would like to check that one out. And also the line 6 distortion modeler but I don't really want something so huge. The blackstar was pretty awesome just really expensive. What other pedals have similar features?
what style do you play? and what price range are you looking at? and the steve vai distortion you can only use overdrive OR distortion. you can't cascade them into each other.
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Well, Joe Satriani has two signature pedals that have "more" switches, the Vox Ice 9 and Satchurator, and I think that Visual Sound has quite a few two-pedals-in-one deals.
Quote by Trowzaa
I can't look at anything starting with BB and not thinking big busty.
Big Busty Queefing.
Jekyll and Hyde?

Quote by NakedInTheRain
what style do you play? and what price range are you looking at?

Also this.
RIP Gooze

cats
the fulltone GT-500 is pretty nice. as is the jekyll and hyde. they're about the same price. i wouldn't recommend the vox satchurator, i didn't like mine at all.
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Sep 5, 2011,
jeckyl and hyde
tech 21 double drive
plimsoul has distortion and overdrive, but only one channel
gt-500

lots have low and high side, like
ocd, dirty little secret, the elements
I play more hard rock bordreline metal but price range isnt a massive issue. If I like the pedal i'll save up. And thats wha I had meant dude my bad. I just want either or (distortion or overdrive)
Quote by NakedInTheRain
the steve vai pedal is basically a keeley modded ds-1 and a keeley modded ts-9 in one box. you'll get some nice tones out of it, but it's way overpriced for what it is.

I'd never even considered the pedal because it just doesn't appeal but you've put it in a new light! How is it overpriced? Keeley DS-1 £135, Keeley TS-9 £179-£259. If the Ibanez Jemini is both in one, I'd say it's a frickin' bargain at £175!!
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
The TC Electronic NOVA Drive is pretty sweet. There's an excellent demo video done by TCE on Youtube that tells you everything you want to know and more. Plus, there's one on ebay for $140 right now.
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
demos of the jet city afterburner looked decent. havent had a chance to try it myself though. its more of a low cost option though.
Quote by Dilberto
I'd never even considered the pedal because it just doesn't appeal but you've put it in a new light! How is it overpriced? Keeley DS-1 £135, Keeley TS-9 £179-£259. If the Ibanez Jemini is both in one, I'd say it's a frickin' bargain at £175!!

that much? wow. the mods cost like $25 in parts to a $40 DS-1 and a $100 TS-9.

but yeah give the jemini a try out. it's a nice pedal, and might just suit your needs.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
that much? wow. the mods cost like $25 in parts to a $40 DS-1 and a $100 TS-9.

but yeah give the jemini a try out. it's a nice pedal, and might just suit your needs.

But it looks like gash.......
Fuzz Universe

/Thread
Michael Kelly Patriot limited
Michael Kelly Vex nv
PRS CE24

Tube Screamer
Zakk wylde od
Boosta Grande
Crybaby

Valve Jr
Peavey Windsor