Page 1 of 2
Who's done it? Last month I got high with my physics professor. It was amazing, we talked about physics, math, and watched drunk history on youtube.

I learned about Reimann's Hypothesis that night.

So who else has experienced this?
I did - graduation class had a night out with it's staff.
The fact that me, some friends and the physics teacher got drunk off our arses was frowned upon, though .. Still - we've had an amazing night talking anime and ditching the rest to go drunkenly wander around town
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
One of my teachers got fired last year for trying to buying drugs from kid with a wire.
prom night i drank a bit with one of the teachers wasnt even my teacher but we were cool probaably because she wastn my teacher. lerned alot of about l history and not wanting to be a teacher
she was pretty hot and people keep thinking i boned the hot teacher...i neither confirm nor deny(i didnt )

edit tht reminds me i also once tok the bus with the janitor when i found out that i got ****ed out of going to UC he gave me some jack daniels that was a fun bus ride
and ive had tea with my english teacher(just wanted ot mention that cause english teacher is really cool)
Last edited by supersac at Sep 5, 2011,
Quote by syntheticocean
I had sex with my middle school art teacher 9 years after graduating and dated her for a few months. I'd consider that pretty damn high.

Got drunk with my 8th grade teachers at an ice fishing tournament a year later after heading into high school.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I had a teacher who recommended me Adderall, does that count?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
You guys are so cool........

I'm serious, I've never gotten a chance to get dummied with any teacher ):
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
^
Get a cool teacher. I'm going to my physics teacher's birthday party on friday, booze will be had.
Whaaattttttt?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Got drunk with 2 math teachers that I had during high school on prom night! was an amazing night
Quote by boreamor
Nope because I'm not a dick.
Quote by spanish lovin
then did you just call yourself a PUSSY???

^This = Win
I smoked a Joint with my Ethics teacher (teached about religions and morals and shit) when they fired his ass for being to cool. We talked about dope a lot and my arguments made him curious so when he lost his work on that school we took the theory into practice.

I also got High with my Professor General psychology in the university, after I got an 18/20 on his exam, we talked for a long time, and one thing let to the other.

Man i really loved those moments, my professor is a brilliant man with a fantastic vision on human psychology (he's the head of our experimental psychology department so i still see him a lot, lol)
Where do you people get teachers like this? O_o
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by NoOne0507
^
Get a cool teacher. I'm going to my physics teacher's birthday party on friday, booze will be had.

I know some of my old teachers did, but I wouldn't just go smoke up or drink with them. I'm not even old enough to drink, but nobody cares.
ಠ_ಠ

Gotten drunk with one of them. Also been high in class countless times, if that counts. It should, considering the instructor was probably high on coke or pills, and I was on reefer. We were independently high together.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
My high school Spanish teacher was at my friend's 18th a couple of weeks ago. We were both drinking. That's as close as I've ever got.
hello
I'd rather get high/drunk with my mates tbh.
Or sometimes my family (not immediate).
I know my old drama teacher used to smoke crack every lunch, so on thursday and friday afternoons he'd be high as shit teaching us. Then he ripped the door off the supply cupboard because it was locked, stuck about 30 pencils into the ceiling tiles and kicked the headlight out of headteachers car when he was leaving for home because it was parked behind his. Then he was fired
I've bumped into a few of them out clubbing.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
I've bumped into a few of them out clubbing.

Did you go to taxidermy school?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Sounds like you guys had a truly remarkable night. I wonder if you didn't mention the buttsex that ensued because you're ashamed or because he drugged you.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
4/20 was great though with my teachers, like, almost none of them showed up.

We ****ed with them and asked them where they were, they all pretty much said "just stayed home got the kids out of the house and napped."

But yeah, being baked in class countless times I don't think counts.
ಠ_ಠ

My 60 year old Politics teacher took us out after our last exam earlier this year. We made him drink a Jagerbomb and he nearly fell in the river.
Quote by Paroxysm
Why would teachers hang out with kids?

Street cred.
on the last 3 school trip's (3 days each) we got drunk a few times with our teachers. 1 time on a trip to england we got high with our class, 2 teachers and our school principal just before taking a tour in an english beer brewery. good times
Quote by ripple07
Did you go to taxidermy school?

Words cannot describe how much this made me laugh.
hello
oh i got drunk with some of 'em a couple of times. One tried to buy weed from me, he wasn't a real teacher but the native speaker in english classes.

Good times.
Here is going to be a pretty awesome signature.
I've had drinks with three of my former teachers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Closet i've gotten to chillin' with a teacher was a janitor from one of the schools

However, be careful..last Physics teacher was known to be hang out with kids soon after got arrested for possession, giving alcohol to minors along with basically have affairs with MALE students
Crazy story incoming:

A male teacher from my school smokes with a couple of students. Turns out 2 of the biggest jocks in my school were caught getting oral from the teacher. Cops get involved, teacher gets fired and goes to jail for supplying students with drugs and being sexually involved with students.

edit: GOD DAMNIT SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT

it's still true though

another edit: oh hey eric
Last edited by Vandals572 at Sep 5, 2011,
One of my teachers served me at the pub he worked part-time at when I was 15. It's not even like we got on really well or anything, he just didn't give a fuck

EDIT: Also, I was outside our hotel smoking when we were on a school trip to Paris: my (hot) French teacher came out and smoked with me while drinking wine and talking about all the places she's been to. I cherish the memory.

And our female art teacher once told us all to go to the Netherlands, smoke weed and have sex with prostitutes because it's great fun.
Last edited by 23dannybhoy23 at Sep 5, 2011,
Quote by Vandals572
Crazy story incoming:

A male teacher from my school smokes with a couple of students. Turns out 2 of the biggest jocks in my school were caught getting oral from the teacher. Cops get involved, teacher gets fired and goes to jail for supplying students with drugs and being sexually involved with students.

edit: GOD DAMNIT SOMEONE BEAT ME TO IT

it's still true though

another edit: oh hey eric

FANCY SEEING YOU IN THESE PARTS!
Page 1 of 2