I never eat breakfast. berfast food is best as a desert after dinner late at night. **** watking up and eating that
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
I never eat breakfast. berfast food is best as a desert after dinner late at night. **** watking up and eating that

+1, late night/drunken Waffle House hits the spot.

I don't really eat breakfast now that I'm living on campus at school, as my meal plan only covers two meals a day. I eat lunch around 11, and dinner in the early evening. However the recent thread on Full English Breakfasts made me reconsider a little bit...
100% Orange Juice is healthy, it's the only one I really like. The other "orange drinks" are way too sugary to be breakfast.
Member of the Laney Cult
i thought everyone knew this?

I even heard the English breakfast is the best thing you could have in the morning. with the eggs, beans, toast, tomatoes, mushrooms etc
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Link to AlterNet.org, eh?

I will pray for you, child.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Cold cereals are an invention of vegetarians and the health-food industry

Them damn vegetarians....
Ask yourself why, like most people, you drink orange juice," Hamilton urges. "You probably say the reason is that it is good for you, or that it is high in vitamin C, or that you grew up drinking it and like it. If so, then I must frankly tell you that, when it comes to orange juice, you are acting like a robot.

Most people I know just drink it because they like the taste

bagels and cream cheese for breakfast??
Crazy americans
RIP Gooze

cats
Yeah... Orange juice and pancakes are ****ing delicious. **** YOU!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by barden1069

You have a fry up for a desert after your dinner?
**** that article. Plenty of people eat eggs, toast, bacon/ham/sausage, and hash browns for breakfast. We just don't do it every damn morning because we would rather not lose sleep to get up earlier to cook it.

Plus, just because cold cereals, yogurts, OJs, and the other things they listed have sugar and preservatives doesn't make them totally unhealthy, which is almost what the article portrays.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
f**k breakfast in the face!
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
I usually skip it, but if I'm up late, I make myself a sandwich or something small comparable to breakfast. I basically push my eating schedule forward 4 or 5 hours.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
"Orange juice marketers have succeeded in creating an aura of golden goodness around the product

creating an aura of golden goodness

golden goodness

i'm sold

Quote by xhisor
breakfast of champions. Aaaaaaw yea.

?

I eat this every day.
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Crispy Hexagons FTW!

Quote by mental_cookie

?

I eat this every day.

I rarely have it, and it's the blandest thing ever made, but by god I love it
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Orange juice is very healthy, Ts.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Doughnuts for breakfast? My goodness.

Orange juice is undoubtedly good for you, i would drink it every morning if i always remembered to buy it when i went shopping.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by article
In pre-Corn Flakes America, breakfast wasn't cold or sweet. It was hot, hearty and lardy, and it had about 4,000 calories.

Lol wtf? 4000 calories is like 8 big macs. Most people are actually incapable of consuming that many calories in one sitting.

Juice in general is inferior to the actual fruit.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Sep 5, 2011,
In pre-Corn Flakes America, breakfast wasn't cold or sweet. It was hot, hearty and lardy, and it had about 4,000 calories.

Quote by breadstick
Lol wtf? 4000 calories is like 8 big macs. Most people are actually incapable of consuming that many calories in one sitting.

Juice in general is inferior to the actual fruit.

I think that was a typo. I'd wager it was closer to 1000. That's a plausible size, especially if they hadn't eaten since dinner time (maybe less snacks?).
Metric calories possibly?
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
You know, screw those guys. If somebody wants to tell me that my eggs, OJ and bacon for breakfast is wrong, then I give exactly zero fucks because that shit is TASTY.
Eat a real ****ing breakfast in the morning instead of fast food. I can guarantee that it's -not- a scam and you'll feel much better all day
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.