Everybody who knows what youtube is at my school has a boner over these.

They're pretty funny though.
Napolean v Napolean and Seuss v Shakespeare are ****ing hilarious
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I've seen most of these. Some are pretty awesome.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

I've seen like all of them, they're ****ing amazing. Especially Bieber vs Beethoven (Beethoven destroyed him) and Einstein vs Stephen. AND Hitler and Darth Vader. ^^
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

Quote by Smaratelj
I've seen like all of them, they're ****ing amazing. Especially Bieber vs Beethoven (Beethoven destroyed him) and Einstein vs Stephen. AND Hitler and Darth Vader. ^^

Beiber vs. Beethoven is my absolute favorite. Beethoven is ****ing awesome in it.
I've seen them all I think they're too tucking cool.

Earth valor vs. Hitler is my favorite. (Filter got owned)
Einstein vs. Hawking is my second favorite. Though I favor Einstein a little more over hawking, Stephen did kind of burn him towards the end.

"Ya momma took the ugly ones and put them in one nerd"

That line never gets old for me.
Eienstein/Hawking and Gandalf/dumbledore are the two best. The Napoleon vs Napoleon one is sick too. There are a couple of crap ones like the sarah palin one and the hulk hogan one.

Forgot about Suess/Shakespeare, that's awesome too.
Come on man, we all know pain went rock hard in that video. She said to Gaga what we've all been dying to let out.

And hulkster/savage were hilarious imo.
Eh, they didn't do anything for me. I hate Gaga and Palin, and therefore know literally nothing about them, I probably didn't understand or appreciate the jokes as much as someone else would. I actually don't remember the hulk hogan one very well. I probably didn't like it for the same reason, though I think I enjoyed Kim Jong Il's part.
Been watching them since my mate told me about Hitler vs Darth Vader.

I like his second channels Monday show. He seems like such a nice guy.
I don't really like them for some reason. They remind me of all those Scary Movie parody films like Meet the Spartans etc.
I am bumping this for the sole reason that season 2 has come to a close.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ERB?feature=watch
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by Weaponized
Everybody who knows what youtube is at my school has a boner over these.

They're pretty funny though.

No they're not, these are so ****ing shitty. You don't know shit
They're cool and all, but I never really like any of the videos as much as I think I should.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I watch them, but they really aren't very good. Only one that is actually genuinely great is Marilyn Monroe vs. Cleopatra, because of Cleopatra.

The ones Watsky are in are alright because Watsky is the fucking man.
just shared this one in the chat thread the other day, it's one of my favorites so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o&list=PLQ-7WiWmOuK-55mfcd_tdcvy-57VMCkOW&index=1

edit:

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I watch them, but they really aren't very good. Only one that is actually genuinely great is Marilyn Monroe vs. Cleopatra, because of Cleopatra.

The ones Watsky are in are alright because Watsky is the fucking man.

honestly i thought marilyn monroe vs cleopatra was one of the weaker ones imo
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS