Page 1 of 2
sure, go ahead, dont explain it.
edit: is this fo srs?
Last edited by Horizontal at Sep 5, 2011,
Quote by Horizontal
sure, go ahead, dont explain it.
edit: is this fo srs?

Yeah Im serious. Call it weird, but I just wanna see how it is and how long my American fatassness can go along with it.

(Im not fat, its just a stereotype about Americans....)
Wiley Brooks

"In 1983 he was reportedly observed leaving a Santa Cruz 7-Eleven with a Slurpee, hot dog and Twinkies. He told Colors magazine in 2003 that he periodically breaks his fasting with a cheeseburger and a cola, explaining that when he's surrounded by junk culture and junk food, consuming them adds balance."
Sure, go ahead and do it, infact, start it right now, before you have any kids, that way, when you drop dead of either starvation or dehidration, we can remove your genes from our gene pool.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Sure, go ahead and do it, infact, start it right now, before you have any kids, that way, when you drop dead of either starvation or dehidration, we can remove your genes from our gene pool.

....by your avatar, you eat poor people.....prick.
It's hilarious bullshit.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ
anyone who is bold enough to want to try this crap should be allowed to do so
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Butt Rayge
This is the pit. Nobody googles information to reply to a thread in the pit.

this^

/thread
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by RazzleMCR1
For those who know what it is, do you think you could pull this lifestyle off? Im thinking about attempting it.

Wow, you are actually retarded. Or a troll. Either way, may Darwin have mercy on you. More food and parking spaces for the rest of us...
Quote by RazzleMCR1
....by your avatar, you eat poor people.....prick.

You're thinking of seeing if you can live without food or water and you're also taking my avatar seriously? And that somehow makes me a prick?

Riiiiight.

Seriously though, what makes you think that science is wrong about not eating and drinking leading to death?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
You're thinking of seeing if you can live without food or water and you're also taking my avatar seriously? And that somehow makes me a prick?

Riiiiight.

Seriously though, what makes you think that science is wrong about not eating and drinking leading to death?

I think I stated earlier I just wanted to do it to see how it was and how long I could do it. And its not like Breatharianism restricts food, its just an extreme form of fasting....and prana...
Quote by RazzleMCR1
I think I stated earlier I just wanted to do it to see how it was and how long I could do it. And its not like Breatharianism restricts food, its just an extreme form of fasting....and prana...

Look at that... he died in mid sentence. I guess we'll never know what he was going to say about prana.
wtf is prana?

spongebob could survive without food......

he's a sponge
filter feeding...

There's stupid.....then there's this......I hope they do it, or some religious idiot just says it's the will of the lord of something of that nature, and we sit back and laugh as millions starve themselves to death thinking they can live, or the lord will save them and keep them alive or something,
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Harvey Swick
wtf is prana?

Life force, similar to the Chinese 'Qi' (pronounced 'chi'), basicaly, it's spiritualist bullshit.
This is all I'm getting from this:

lol how long can I last without food or drink?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Life force, similar to the Chinese 'Qi' (pronounced 'chi'), basicaly, it's spiritualist bullshit.

sorta like the egyptian Ka?

i shall now starve myself to feed on prana....

jk

Quote by Harvey Swick
sorta like the egyptian Ka?

Not exactly, Ka is basicaly the Egyptian term for the soul, while prana and Qi is more like 'the force' in Star Wars, something that sustains and binds all living things together.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Not exactly, Ka is basicaly the Egyptian term for the soul, while prana and Qi is more like 'the force' in Star Wars, something that sustains and binds all living things together.

cool........

Star Wars....

Quote by Harvey Swick
cool........

Star Wars....

Yeah, only you can't convince someone that these are not the droids they are looking for using prana, or levitate things.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Yeah, only you can't convince someone that these are not the droids they are looking for using prana, or levitate things.

or can i?........

*raises eyebrows like The Rock when he's cooking*

So...you want to live without food?

Well, if you want to die in a week or so, be my guest. You'll miss pizza, bacon and Ben & Jerry's ice cream in no time.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
All I want to know is, why?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by Harvey Swick
wtf is prana?

spongebob could survive without food......

he's a sponge
filter feeding...

OT: While I personally wouldn't ever do it, TS, power to you if you're gonna give it a proper crack.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Page 1 of 2