Page 1 of 2
... and I don't like it yet?

I know Umass is a huge party school, but I didn't think drunken and high socialization would be the best way to get myself out there as a kid who isn't a hermit.

Oh well, I'm sure my niche will come in time.

I miss UG

TL;DR: If you could bring back one dead person to hang out with for a day, who would it be?
Quote by TheMastodon
Wizards?- I miss you so much its not even funny

I actually just moved to school so I'm probably going to quit posting. There's just too much to do around here and classes haven't even started yet.
rape and pillage.

If you do this right you will be alright.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Get drunk and high and talk to girls, Ts.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Get involved in school clubs and activities, talk to people in your classes, invite them to have study groups (even if you prefer to study alone), etc.

Don't be an anti-social weenie.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Get involved in school clubs and activities, talk to people in your classes, invite them to have study groups (even if you prefer to study alone), etc.

Don't be an anti-social weenie.

What this guy said, however try something that'd you never expect to do and maybe you'll get a new hobby AND some friends out of it.

Example, a couple schools i know have rock climbing gyms/teams...try it out maybe you'll love it and thats your in to meeting some awesome people.

In other news, i'd totally chill with Ghandi
Be an antisocial weenie.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
If you think you've got it tough, you're wrong. Try socializing when you're one of the 170 aspies who all come to the same school, that's not even close to a bar or a club or anything.

That's tough.
Quote by TheMastodon
I dont drink and I dont smoke.

its never too late to do some shots and take some hits

but i can't really help you, im not in college..yet. one more year
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Were you the kid who said they were going to Umass Amherst? I think I know a couple people going there. And it's a huge party school. And you may not have partied in high school, but now may not be a bad time to start
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
first day of college (in the uk) was today for me. boring. some girls started talking to me, though.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by TheMastodon
Umass is a huge party school

Quote by TheMastodon
I dont drink and I dont smoke.

Just go to these parties and chill with some mates or something. Even if you aren't drinking, you still might have a good time, make some new friends, and maybe even score some .
Plus, drunk kids are usually hilarious.
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
Quote by GuitarThoughts
Just go to these parties and chill with some mates or something. Even if you aren't drinking, you still might have a good time, make some new friends, and maybe even score some .
Plus, drunk kids are usually hilarious.

Drunk kids are never hilarious. They just think they are.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Drunk kids are never hilarious. They just think they are.

You've obviously never had an extensive drunk conversation on how awesome ants are or played drunk "The Floors made of Lava". Good times
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
Which UMass? If it's Amherst I'm pretty sure there's all sorts of BBQs and shit today I had to miss... go to them and meet some people.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by TheMastodon
... and I don't like it yet?

I know Umass is a huge party school, but I didn't think drunken and high socialization would be the best way to get myself out there as a kid who isn't a hermit.

Oh well, I'm sure my niche will come in time.

I miss UG

TL;DR: If you could bring back one dead person to hang out with for a day, who would it be?

well im confused, do you, or do you not want to be a hermit?

get out there, meet people, get drunk, party some, people consider school to be so much fun because of the socialization

go have some fun, get off the computer, i just got to school for my 4th year, its gonna be a blast partying and spending a considerable amount of time with my girl.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
you could make a name for yourself.
all you have to do is heat up a water mellon in the microwave, cut a hole in it then hump it.
Quote by GuitarThoughts
You've obviously never had an extensive drunk conversation on how awesome ants are or played drunk "The Floors made of Lava". Good times

You have obviously not listened to your conversation sober and just think it was awesome.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
DD for hot girls. That's how I met a bunch of people. I didn't drink until I was of legal age, so I DD'd for a bunch of parties and met lots of girls that way; it makes for easy pickup lines since they are drunk as hell.

"Thanks for driving, guy!"
"No problem, wouldn't want you to damage that perfect body."
"Have my vagina.... cuz you're so funny!"

Plus then, you can find out where they live and hang out in the tree beside their bedroom window.
Last edited by ZanasCross at Sep 5, 2011,
Do what I did.

Don't go to class, sit on the internet finding new bands and play guitar all day.
I were the most anti-social person before college and this is my third week and I am already enjoying it. I am doing a game programming degree, which is mostly computer science with game design the first semester and also math that is applicable in games -- difficult math that is. Needless to say, I met a lot of like-minded people.
University takes a while to get into sometimes.
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
You depressing son of a bitch, college is boring. Sigh..

Join a Frat, go to Frat parties and party like a champ you are!

I'm in my 3rd year, and i'm having a blast!

Excuse me, i got to go back to my bed, I got a girl waiting for me.
Hey TS, my girlfriend is at UMass Amherst and is having the same problem you are finding the fine line between hermit and dickhead party bro. If you wanna look after her for me and make a friend in the process, PM me.

Just don't **** her.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
Hey TS, my girlfriend is at UMass Amherst and is having the same problem you are finding the fine line between hermit and dickhead party bro. If you wanna look after her for me and make a friend in the process, PM me.

Just don't **** her.

I'll take good care of here while I'm there,

as in I'll **** her. >_>

not really, unless she's single later >_>
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
How long have you been there? I'm a semi-hermit, and I hated the first few days at Uni, and I don't drink and I haven't found a soul who smokes (I'm always high around sober people ) but just the whole "I'm independent now, doing what I want to do, and also living with a bunch of people with similar interests" experience has been the best of my life.
Last edited by RPGoof at Sep 5, 2011,
Page 1 of 2