USA USA USA!
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Laughed so hard at that naturally I finished my set...

Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
The USA is one big inside joke. We're trolling and the rest of the world has no idea >_>
That's our current excuse, right?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Some that comes to mind for Sweden (I'll give a brief explanation as well):

A dude accidentally throws a frisbee at another dude in the woods, who flips out, repeatedly asking what he's supposed to do with his ****ing shirt
Skogsturken (The Forest Turk)

It started as a facebook event set in 2015 created by his friends to celebrate Mange's 18th birthday, where Mange is supposed to buy drinks for everyone, and it escalated to the point where there are a bit over 110.000 attending (in a country of 9 mil) and a semi-joke song was made. It's pretty well quoted.
Fest hos Mange (Party at Mange's)

An hilarious interview with the contestant of some dancing competition. It has been discussed if he was high or not during the interview.
Sean Banan
Quote by intothe
An hilarious interview with the contestant of some dancing competition. It has been discussed if he was high or not during the interview.
Sean Banan

I had to try guess what they were asking him, but I think it made it funnier cos I could make up what he was laughing at.
:dancer: is a cool meme. From America.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by fail
The USA is one big inside joke. We're trolling and the rest of the world has no idea >_>
That's our current excuse, right?

Yeah! And those people you hear about are just the really dedicated ones. >.>
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Quote by Butt Rayge
Lol!

That's a good one!

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.

Undeniable evidence that Britain is awesome.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 5, 2011,
(Invalid img)
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Clicky

I guess if you don't speak French, then you won't get it, but it's known here.

Basically he swears a lot off-camera, but he's really calm on-camera. It's quite funny.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Well played. Well played.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

I wish I lived in Sweden.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Kensai

Challenge accepted.

Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by devourke

Related video: Pretty Girl On Her Bed - Sexy

I think this wins
Pretty much everything that our politicians say is meme-worthy. It's the entire premise of John Stewart's show, and he hasn't run out of material yet.
Quote by pwnerer

I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture before and it said it was in Japan
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2