IS there a looper pedal with which I can record a track (pref high qauity with plenty of length), then play that to one output (say to amp 1), then record another, play it though another output (say amp 2 ) , then play into amp 1, with the other two loops going?

So I can do a bass, rythm, lead loop type thing?

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
i believe any stereo loop pedal should be able to do that (like jam-man stereo or boss RC30)
I don't think you can assign a track to a particular stereo channel. Just pre record all the different parts and assign them their own sound bank. Get an external pedal to scroll up and down the banks with your foot - or you can Just arrange them in order so all you have to do is click once and the next loop will play automatically after the current one finishes.
Also, it's easy to layer in real time - you could just add and remove the other guitar parts with the cut function.
you can play all of them through the same amp. you just record one track over the other until you are happy with what you've got. then just play along
Quote by andrerist
you can play all of them through the same amp. you just record one track over the other until you are happy with what you've got. then just play along

I was kinda hoping to get one that I can do bass and guitar through the correct separate amps.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
you can do this with Ableton, but that gets more complicated then just putting a pedal on your board. I have done it successfully. Ableton is awesome software. I only do it on gigs where it makes sense for me to bring all that extra gear.
Just record the bass parts seperatly and send them to a PA via computer and interface.