so to get my sleeping habits back on track for starting school on wednesday i'm deciding to stay up all night and go to bed at a reasonable hour later today (currently about 5 a.m. here). so what are some things you guys do while staying up all night or what are some interesting stories of the matter?
fap
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Fap, play guitar, listen to music, fap, read a book, watch a movie, fap, go on UG, fap, fap, fap,fap,fap,fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Ass to mouth if it works. Then read the bible while high on drugs.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Banjocal
Fap, play guitar, listen to music, fap, read a book, watch a movie, fap, go on UG, fap, fap, fap,fap,fap,fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

so far this has been my night...except with a little less fapping and a few more movies
Quote by Cyngus
so far this has been my night...except with a little less fapping and a few more movies

Fap to the movies
ha-haaa
That's a terrible tactic. The best way to set your sleeping pattern straight is to do it very gradually. After a terrible week of little sleep, due to school you'll likely be back to your regular sleeping pattern.
Quote by Banjocal
Fap to the movies

i watched the holy grail...

Quote by Butt Rayge
That's a terrible tactic. The best way to set your sleeping pattern straight is to do it very gradually. After a terrible week of little sleep, due to school you'll likely be back to your regular sleeping pattern.

never worked for me
Quote by Cyngus
i watched the holy grail...

Phwoaaaaarrrr!

ANd I agree that your idea isn't the best way.
ha-haaa
took 2 caffine pills because for the past 2 nights I've had like a party everyday since my folks have been out of province...so I'm currently pulling another one, but I didn't have much of a say in it...those pills will keep you up no problem.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
I wouldn't do that, probably just go to bed late, and wake up really early, then hopefully get a decent night sleep the next evening because i am too tired to do anything else.

I have only done all nighters recently when i have had a deadline the next day, and for that i drink lots of coffee, and make sure that i don't get hungry, although usually, by the end of the work, i tend to write some pretty nonsensical things.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
even though im sure the general consensus is that im doing it wrong, its a little late now and it has yet to fail me, also took a five hour energy, have another sitting beside me if i need it
I had to pull a nice little trick on my sleep schedule recently when I started working nights. I did this as I was still in school too, and its amazing how tired you can get doing work, school, sleep, and barely having time for showers inbetween.

the week after school ended, I slept 12 hours a day. That's the key right there, sleep debt. You will pay back this all-nighter, just over time.

Also, pull what I call a Circadian Food Flip. 12 or 16 hours before you want to get up, start fasting. Yes it sucks, I know, but its worth it. Then, when your ideal waking time comes up, eat immediately. Voila, your circadian rhythm is reset.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Coke.
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Don't read books or listen to any relaxing music. Get out of bed and play an energetic game and/or listen to energetic music.

Also Coffee is a godsend.
well i appreciate all the tips on how to, but i dont really need them, usually do this once a month with some friends.
I love allnighters, as long as I don't get tired.... It is a great time for guitar practice. You get no interuptions.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
i wish, im in my basement with a friend sleeping on the other side of a thin wall and my dad and brother just upstairs
The funniest all nighter I've had consisted of a group of us making a rollie from pubes for my cousin who was upstairs with his girlfriend, he wouldn't light it because I gave us away by laughing like a nutter, so I guess the guy who drew the short straw was the one who had to lick it and roll it up
COD zombies plus four 12 packs of mountain dew. Worked a few days ago. We stayed up all night till 6am then slept for 2.5 hours and then played more
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
One time last year my friends and I pulled an all nighter and played through Heavy Rain. Around 4 AM, we started discussing whether squirting was hot or not, and, to get the lone female to tell us about squirting, we all shared odd sexual stories from our pasts. Then at about 6:15 AM, two of my friends were plotting in the kitchen about how to get the ending they had achieved in the game.
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.