my cousin used to have an acoustic Dean that had a round back on it(like this one: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Applause-AE128-Super-Shallow-Acoustic-Electric-Guitar-100373919-i1176013.gc#) it had the same material.

he said he got it about 7 or 8 years ago for his birthday. and he doesnt know what happened to it, so he isnt sure of the model.

im trying to find it on the various music store websites and online, but im not having luck.(i cant even find anything about dean making acoustic with rounded backs. the only company i can find that has those is ovation)

im begining to suspect it was an ovation guitar with a dean neck, or something of the sort.

so, does anyone know if dean made round back acoustic guitars? and what models they were?